Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
The game comes with all the expansion packs and the ability to activate the genetic splicer and everything right off the bat. The Norn AI seems to be fixed so I'm already up to the second generation because they won't stop loving each other.

Also the frog norns work but they need to be kissed or something, but they still dry out and die if they're not near water. For 3 Bucks not bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
taint, do you buy every game that exists, then play it, then post here with trip reports? how do you have all the time and cash?

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Video Viddy Games posted:

taint, do you buy every game that exists, then play it, then post here with trip reports? how do you have all the time and cash?

he owns a time machine

he buys one game, plays it, writes down a trip report then goes back in time and buys another game instead

Enid Coleslaw
May 17, 2011

by Ion Helmet

Video Viddy Games posted:

google "ssi disability" when youre ready to stop being a noob and start gaming seriously

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
They need to give an achievement for stillbirths, because I've had two already.

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.

The Taint Reaper posted:

They need to give an achievement for stillbirths, because I've had two already.

...go on

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
googled SSI disabilty.

poo poo. i'm a productive member of society working for the man! someone tell me the best way i can disable myself to get sweet government money, while at the same time not crippling myself too bad so i can still function and enjoy life.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Left the game alone for 12 hours and had the norns raise themselves. All my gay frog norns are dead and had no children and I have a shitload of purple ones.

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
my younger sister used to play this series a lot and I thought it was gay because it was my younger sister playing ti. turns out it was gay for other reasons, such as being shjit

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
taint reaper's livejournal post

Scyther
Dec 29, 2010

all i did in this game was inject chemicals into my dumbass creature until it had severe brain damage and would just continually walk in whatever direction i prodded it. so i could explore the map.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I turns out having 40 norns in a single room for their entire lives eternally loving each other and creating a further generation of inbred babies who then inbreed with each other causes the game to crash because there's too much poo poo going on.

Scyther
Dec 29, 2010

so much wincest

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

i really liked the idea of creatures. there's a tool you can get that shows the neural network of your in world norns and lets you gently caress with their brains. and it has a poo poo ton of biochemistry and genetics bullshit. it's just a shame about the game part

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

chaosbreather posted:

i really liked the idea of creatures. there's a tool you can get that shows the neural network of your in world norns and lets you gently caress with their brains. and it has a poo poo ton of biochemistry and genetics bullshit. it's just a shame about the game part

Supposedly people liked 3 the best but I am partial to 2.

The Creatures Village or whatever the new game is has all the norns look like Sonic Characters though.

• Locked thread