Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Joementum posted:

California pizza is an abomination that must be brought to an end.

there is no such place; there is no such pizza

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Can we get the Cornish to make a stargazy pizza pie so we can finally establish once and for all the Worst Pizza? TIA

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
You Romans, you make a dessert and call it pizza.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
I've been sitting on that pun for years.

I've still got "hellafied gangsta lien" queued up for the day snoop dogg goes into banking.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

nutranurse posted:

Between the ages of 11 and 14 I had 2 CD's because my mother was a controlling jesus freak who didn't want me listening to devil music. Those CD's? Linkin Park Meteora and Hybrid Theory. I listened to them every day for roughly 3 years and can recite the lyrics for every song perfectly. :cripes:

hahaha

i have to admit i'm almost fond of linkin park just for how charmingly, unpretentiously teenaged their music is.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
tom morellos filthy riffs respect no partisan boundaries

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
theres also a list of conservative rap songs out there, which is even more hilarious.

"Now you wanna run around talkin bout guns like I ain't got none / What you think I sold 'em all?" hm yuss, gun buybacks are immoral, dre.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
this might not be exactly what youre looking for, but have you considered auditing the fed

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
ASOIAF, i believe

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Suddenly a whole lot of Cold War bullshit is making sense.

a lot of cold war bullshit makes more sense if you assume cobra commander is behind it. hypersonic ramjet nuclear delivery vehicle that flies at treetop elevation so it not only barfs radiation everywhere but also flattens the countryside? yessss thissss will DESSSTROY GIJOE!

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
for the longest time ive been wishing there was a thread where in one page i could read people complaining about both homestuck AND hasbara.

thank you, debate disco, for obliging.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I refuse to believe that this is anything but the absolute truth about Australia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f_p0CgPeyA

my favorite australia fact is that they just sort of lost a prime minister. misplaced him. he went swimming and never came back. and australian reaction to this was to the tune of "well i told bruce those rips down bargywallo would be the death of him, but see if he ever listened."

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
[olde tymey newreel voice] Australia in mourning! "Oh, bum." says local man.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Absolutely No Belgians Permitted Unless Accompanied by Civilized Individuals

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
pope frank is refreshing if only because he doesnt flounce around in those little loving hats and booties and oy gevalt can we get the vicar of christ some updated vestments

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

crocodile on my feet
fox fur on my back
beehive on my head
thats why they call me the gangsta mack

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Chantilly Say posted:

Counterpoint: yarmulkes.

kohen gadols have moderate hat game

more importantly, that fukken apron

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
of course its tacky. some guy walks into the room, you want him to be all "drat, get a load of that guys opulence. he must be the business."

to which you reply "yes, i am rather the business my son" all benevolently as you slaughter the fatted tares or separate the wheat and calves or what the hell ever

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i assume education policy is made according to the lewis black method:

"I GOT A REALLY BAD IDEA!"
"AND I CAN MAKE IT EVEN SHITTIER!"

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Yes

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
a "hamas beach shack"? militant boogie board rentals, maybe?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Bakr's Surf and Schawarma is a hi-priority target. we have evidence that it is training youth to catch extreme curl and hang loose.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

kelvron posted:

This frightens me. I want to try it, but I also want to destroy it in a fire.

Those are flavors that should never go in beer.

:ssh: voodoo donuts are really overrated and usually just involve slapping a bunch of dumb poo poo on a pastry, so that beer is a p good representation of the brand

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
have u ever eaten a donut & thought, man this could use some stale reeses puffs or maybe a pepto bismol glaze? come on down to voodoo donuts.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
haha hey guys sorry im late for the meeting, but i brought donuts! *plops bakers dozen of Magnum Dick-nuts down on conference table*

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
do not order pbr at a bar!! don't do it!!

buy it in singles at the shady corner store run by the guy who always stares slightly past you as he rings you up, then drink it alone in a badly lit room.

this is the secret to a long life

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Swan Oat posted:

there is a local bar that serves pbr tall boys for 2 dollars all night and i think thats a good deal, for beer at a bar

drat thats decent, actually. one thing i miss from living in pdx is that all the bars i went to would usually do draft pbr for $1 during happy hour. which was great for an impoverished, fresh out of college, randroid.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
its not a poor financial decision if i can pay for it with laundry money. - me, five years ago

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
speaking of getting drunk, anyone else seen the NeuNeoCon manifesto in the New Republic? some dorkus somewhere said it was magisterial and from where im standing it looks like a whole bunch of :words: that basically amount to "yeah american doesnt have a quote-unquote interest in dumbass foreign adventures, but we have to keep doing them. because: "

also it posits americas choice between isolationism and intervention as though its a choice between being tokugawa japan and periclean athens. which is like, can i flip a coin and then kill myself instead?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
*holds up coin like TwoFace*

heads, my are self. tails, gordon's daughter.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
that phonecall where lbj is complaining about his pants cutting into his nuts and his knife falling out of his pocket is like old_southern_man.txt

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
if you believe rick perlstein, lbjs insecurity also let nixon play him like a fiddle during the run up to the 68 election

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

R. Mute posted:

here list of beer

Smallbart Red Stout
Willamette Dental Surgery Quasibock
Ol' Overhopped Imperial Mouth Ruination
Just a Tallboy of poo poo

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
tch, i only drink proper lumpen poo poo like quaint ethnic liquors made from fermenting apples in a boot out behind a toothless farmers wood pile. gets you in a mood to go full priest-ridden reactionary.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

SedanChair posted:

The music is for crying when kids die in gaza, aircraft and elsewhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIoD3ztWEE8

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Swan Oat posted:

what do you guys think about kendrick lamar? he's good to me.

he is good to me, as well

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
plese do not disrespect the office of the President of the United States in this thread, and subforum. thank.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
in the interests of decency, please do not

1) laugh at pictures of Former President Roanld Wilson Reagan and say "woo, who ordered the ugly oatmeal!"
2) post movie posters involving Former President Ronald Wilson Reagan getting second billing to a chimpanzee
2a) append the above with "lmao"
3) post pictures of unsafe cheeses such as casu marzu with captions suggesting that they are pictures of Former President Ronald Wilson Reagan's brain while in office

paranoid randroid fucked around with this message at 10:56 on Jul 20, 2014

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

XyloJW posted:

Pork because of taqiyya.

look at this twelver chump. all the cool radicals are rolling sunni, grandad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
dang what sick joke of genetics deprived rand of normal looking hair

• Locked thread