Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Was 5 days a reasonable time
No I would notice immediatly
No I would notice in a day or 2 that I had not seen the deceased
Yes that is a good response time and probably the average
I would pretend nothing was amiss and hopefully they would just rot into a soup
I live alone and doubt anyone would notice MY death
Goku is my housemate
View Results

• Locked thread
let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
hahaha wtf this is amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
so many questions

How the gently caress do you rent for 20 years, how do you rent with the same person for 20 years, how does the person not have anyone who,would care if they disappeared for almost a week without having told their friends they were going on a work or personal trip or whatever, how bad does the place stink that a dead body isn't noticeable how do you post concerns on the internet without.... oh gently caress it

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
is there a sublease, how is that person affording to live in the rental place since the corpse in the room prolly isn't paying rent

e: the rent share partner is too drat dead

• Locked thread