Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Was 5 days a reasonable time
No I would notice immediatly
No I would notice in a day or 2 that I had not seen the deceased
Yes that is a good response time and probably the average
I would pretend nothing was amiss and hopefully they would just rot into a soup
I live alone and doubt anyone would notice MY death
Goku is my housemate
View Results

• Locked thread
Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Surprise surprise:

Wierre posted:

My house is clean, I also shower weekly.

One of these statements is a lie, I wager.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

genesplicer posted:

In my case, I live with my wife. If she were to die, I would probably notice really fast. The longest delay might be several hours, if she happened to die right as I fell asleep. We generally work the same days (With small differences), leave for work at the same time and come home roughly at the same time. We text each often throughout the day. When we are not at work, we are together. I just heard her shift on the bed in the next room (She tends to go to bed a couple of hours earlier than I do when we are not working, and, as a result, she gets up a couple of hours earlier than me in the morning.)

thanks for sharing we don't actually care because we're mocking a woman who left her dead roommate to rot for almost a week because she doesn't shower

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

A misanthrope posted:

:siren:BRING OUT YOUR DEAD! BRING OUT YOUR DEAD! This is your afternoon reminder to check your diseased domiciles for dead bodies. Please collect all corpses and deposit them in the sanctioned cadaver piles located in your respective city or village centers.

• Locked thread