Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Was 5 days a reasonable time
No I would notice immediatly
No I would notice in a day or 2 that I had not seen the deceased
Yes that is a good response time and probably the average
I would pretend nothing was amiss and hopefully they would just rot into a soup
I live alone and doubt anyone would notice MY death
Goku is my housemate
View Results

• Locked thread
Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Do dead people smell like that sweet-but-fermenty smell that a rotting woodland creature in the forest does?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

Al Borland posted:

You get booster packs more frequently for pretend cards that autistics buy for money.

Best way to do this? Start a game up and go AFK. Just let it run overnight and then reap all the cards you get. Every badge you craft or some crap lets you get experience or somethin. IDK my level is like 12 just cause I've had steam since day 1. Never crafted a single badge I just keep the cards and figure in 10 years if steam is still around some retard avid collector will pay hundreds for them.

e:

Also even if you sit on your rear end all day you still need to bathe at least every other day.

Al Borland: haha this person is on steam a lot, let me just take this opportunity to brag about how I am also on steam a lot

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

slinkimalinki posted:

she's prob not even the fifth most broken person in that thread.

Why don't you go on and rank goons for our edification? I'd like to know just where I fit on the broken and hosed up scale.

Just wanted to let you all know also, that all the people and pets in my house are still alive as of lunchtime.

• Locked thread