Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Was 5 days a reasonable time
No I would notice immediatly
No I would notice in a day or 2 that I had not seen the deceased
Yes that is a good response time and probably the average
I would pretend nothing was amiss and hopefully they would just rot into a soup
I live alone and doubt anyone would notice MY death
Goku is my housemate
View Results

• Locked thread
Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
"How can I spin my roomates death into getting girls numbers? [ModNote: Don't kill your roommates for sex]"

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Dear r/legaladvice, is it illegal to use my roommates corpse to double date with?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Dear r/legaladvide, my raid leader kicked me out because I let my roomate (who's the tank) die of a heart attack during the raid last week. Can I sue someone if I don't know their real name?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Al Borland posted:

Also how can you go a week without smelling like irish spring soap? I can't stand not smelling like the springs of Ireland (alcohol).

close but no cigar

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Al Borland posted:

Pretty much, unless you want backgrounds / emoticons for games. When you craft a badge you get like an emoticon. The best part is steam does it SA style so you do like :smith: with the ::'s to make it work.

I just wish it incorporated SA emoticons.

E:
Also if your roommate is dead and still logged into steam I suggest you make him trade all his steam cards with you and add you to his family plan.

please take this videogame autism lesson out of the corpse hilarity in GBS thread

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Fandyien posted:

*sujstained farting sound*

please don't helldump me

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Shithouse Dave posted:

Al Borland: haha this person is on steam a lot, let me just take this opportunity to brag about how I am also on steam a lot

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Al Borland posted:

Yes, but I'm not on enough to not notice a corpse rotting in the room next to me.

yes, because you're teh corpse noticing expert around these parts obviously

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

nutranurse posted:

my brother and my best friend check in on me twice a day (and me with them twice a day) b/c we've all had people just unexpectedly die on us

:shrug:

my other best friend, who i actually like more than the one who constantly keeps in touch, i will only speak to every month or so and i legit fear for his life b/c he's an introvert film guy who spends most of his time in a basement editing/colorizing poo poo :ohdear:

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
The coroner took my roommate this morning, do I have a legal leg to stand on?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

jalopybrown posted:

Be honest Three Olives, if someone died in the condo would you use it as an excuse to post pictures of your beautiful home?

i wonder if he locks his mexican maid inside while he leaves for work so she doesn't steal anything.

Spanish Manlove fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Jun 30, 2014

• Locked thread