Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Was 5 days a reasonable time
No I would notice immediatly
No I would notice in a day or 2 that I had not seen the deceased
Yes that is a good response time and probably the average
I would pretend nothing was amiss and hopefully they would just rot into a soup
I live alone and doubt anyone would notice MY death
Goku is my housemate
View Results

• Locked thread
flesh dance
May 6, 2009

wtf at apparently knowing the guy for 20 years but not wanting to phone him or knock on his door for some entirely unexplained reason. getting a super bad case of the weirds here

"yah if he's dead no biggie, gonna :justpost:"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

I mean I was out hella late last night and when it was well past noon and I still hadn't emerged from my room my housemate was like "bitch u dead in there or what?"

thats like the one bonus of not living by yourself, someone is always there to keep tabs on your death status

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

viscous wolves posted:

the person who posted about their dead roommate is not a regular, she's maybe posted fifteen times in that thread
makes it even weirder :ghost:

e: then again there are so many threads on our fine forums that you could post about not wanting to check up on your possibly dead roommate in, it was probably a tough call trying to choose one

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

Al Borland posted:

You know they have a deathclock program that you have to hit like every few days or it will email people letting them know you're probably dead. I poo poo you not it exists. Get on it goons.

lol if this is true I wonder how many false alerts those things send out, cause I guarantee you if I signed up for something like that I'd forget about it in less than a week

• Locked thread