Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Was 5 days a reasonable time
No I would notice immediatly
No I would notice in a day or 2 that I had not seen the deceased
Yes that is a good response time and probably the average
I would pretend nothing was amiss and hopefully they would just rot into a soup
I live alone and doubt anyone would notice MY death
Goku is my housemate
View Results

• Locked thread
Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

freehotel posted:

Pretty sure the lady thread dead roommate poster is male

Never assume a feminosm or lady crew poster is female, often they are loser dudes looking for any validation in life even from fat goonnettes who shower once a week max, have decaying corpses in theyre home, take months to draw third grader conic books as their only hobby, are ugly, obsess over anime, work in a call center, think about rape nonstop, have anxiety and ptsd about working for a living, have glasses, gender issues obvs, and are stupid jerks

I think that person is a Russian. They have carpets on their walls that would insulate the smell and they fear no death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread