Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Was 5 days a reasonable time
No I would notice immediatly
No I would notice in a day or 2 that I had not seen the deceased
Yes that is a good response time and probably the average
I would pretend nothing was amiss and hopefully they would just rot into a soup
I live alone and doubt anyone would notice MY death
Goku is my housemate
View Results

• Locked thread
Portals
Apr 18, 2012

a day or two at most, since the room to their door is right next to the kitchen and the smell of rotting flesh is pretty distinctive

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I know, wtf? I assumed that the thread would be all about Corpseghazi but nope, posting updates about my puppy & dinner plans!

the person who posted about their dead roommate is not a regular, she's maybe posted fifteen times in that thread

I'm kind of aghast but what else is there to say, really

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

A misanthrope posted:

oh yeah hey youre right! it's not even worth mentioning. pretty much non-news really *yawn* well time to talk about what i'm wearing to the anime convention! :sparkles:

that's a very flippant approach to this situation, I feel that you aren't taking this very seriously

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Trixie Hardcore posted:

A squirrel died in my attic once & the smell was so overpowering that I couldn't be in the house for more than a few minutes at a time while searching for the origin of the smell before I would have to run outside & dry heave so I am just imagining that a dead human probably smells worse than a dead squirrel but maybe I need to check my corpse privilege.

maybe he died of mummification, or she collected dead animals

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

flesh dance posted:

makes it even weirder :ghost:

yeah it seems like something you'd make an e/n thread about, if you were the sort that needed consultation from SA to check on your missing roommate

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Tiler Kiwi posted:

Weekend at Ladycrew's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

freehotel posted:

Pretty sure the lady thread dead roommate poster is male

Never assume a feminosm or lady crew poster is female, often they are loser dudes looking for any validation in life even from fat goonnettes who shower once a week max, have decaying corpses in theyre home, take months to draw third grader conic books as their only hobby, are ugly, obsess over anime, work in a call center, think about rape nonstop, have anxiety and ptsd about working for a living, have glasses, gender issues obvs, and are stupid jerks

there are quite a lot of guys who post in the thread but I think the majority of the regulars are female. nothing wrong with having glasses anyways

btw still haven't died as of 3:04 PM today

• Locked thread