Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Was 5 days a reasonable time
No I would notice immediatly
No I would notice in a day or 2 that I had not seen the deceased
Yes that is a good response time and probably the average
I would pretend nothing was amiss and hopefully they would just rot into a soup
I live alone and doubt anyone would notice MY death
Goku is my housemate
View Results

• Locked thread
plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

viscous wolves posted:

that's a very flippant approach to this situation, I feel that you aren't taking this very seriously

leave him alone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Tiler Kiwi posted:

i think my headmate is dead

was that the wolf/lizard hybrid? If so RIP Penislord :(

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Tiler Kiwi posted:

gone to the rainbow techicolored dildo factory in the sky

I am truly sorry for your loss :(

Spanish Manlove posted:

Dear r/legaladvide, my raid leader kicked me out because I let my roomate (who's the tank) die of a heart attack during the raid last week. Can I sue someone if I don't know their real name?

Sue WoW for being the cause of your obesity and diabetes. The fact you think so small is why I'm not letting you in on my class action suit against facebook for making me a conceited poo poo

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Puppy Galaxy posted:

seriously if i'm 40 and sharing a house with anyone other than a girlfriend or wife i'm going to OD on phenzepam and rot until someone asks me for rent

It's not like you were going to pay anyway

• Locked thread