Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrSlug
matt damon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poverty goat

ben affleck

i am he

*matt damon sitting at his comptuer browsing byob and drinking really expensive alcohol, sees thread titled "matt damon," butterflies in stomach as he clicks on thread* oh haha just my name phew... *wipes sweat off brow*

MrSlug

i am he posted:

*matt damon sitting at his comptuer browsing byob and drinking really expensive alcohol, sees thread titled "matt damon," butterflies in stomach as he clicks on thread* oh haha just my name phew... *wipes sweat off brow*

dude matt damon died in iraq. this is a memorial. please stop trolling.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

i am he posted:

hosed up if true

fun fact: It is hosed up, and it is true.

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

MrSlug posted:

dude matt damon died in iraq. this is a memorial. please stop trolling.

I actually checked.
me I'm that person

dogcrash truther
I follow Matt Damon, the poster, on Twitter

Captain No-mates

dogcrash truther posted:

I follow Matt Damon, the poster, on Twitter

whats it like

dogcrash truther
he's good, on Twitter, and I laugh at the funny things he writes. however he goes long periods of not tweeting anything, so sometimes I miss a tweet

Tane

next year youre gonna be in here regurgitating gordon wood...

MrSlug
matt we miss you love reddit / byob

mechacop

Add me on SNES Live
my name is matt
i am da mon

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

My name is matt as well. It's is good to be names matt

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
dogcrash truther why doesn't matt damon post on the yob thanks i'll take my answer off the air

dogcrash truther
he hardly posts anywhere that I know of. a tweet here or there, a thread every 6 months or so in byobxp. i think he's probably having a life and I hope it's a wonderful one because he's cool as hell

bog pixie

dogcrash truther posted:

he hardly posts anywhere that I know of. a tweet here or there, a thread every 6 months or so in byobxp. i think he's probably having a life and I hope it's a wonderful one because he's cool as hell

can you link me to his twitter

dogcrash truther
somehow I feel like it wouldn't be right to do that

i am he

http://www.twitter.com/mattdamon

mechacop

Add me on SNES Live

dogcrash truther posted:

somehow I feel like it wouldn't be right to do that

wait the real matt damon? wouldn't his twitter be popular? or is it his personal twitter? do you go jet-skiing with him and poo poo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mechacop

Add me on SNES Live

very impressive tweet

• Locked thread