Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Creepy Goat
Sep 19, 2010
wooh yeaaah football!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Creepy Goat
Sep 19, 2010

Dunban posted:

Benzema looks like he doesn't want to be there

nobody likes mondays

Creepy Goat
Sep 19, 2010
valbuena is like a fairytale character who causes all kinds of mischief

Agrajag posted:

Nigeria's uniform is making them blend into the grass too much on my lovely quality stream.

a couple of fouls so far looked like French players just tripping over like fools even on a big HD TV

Creepy Goat
Sep 19, 2010
this was the most heart breaking match I've ever seen. gently caress ozil of all the players to score gently caress that frog eyed greaseball. For real if that last chance by Algeria had found the net I would have had a stroke. Come on France.

Creepy Goat
Sep 19, 2010
The Germans better hope it doesn't rain because I'm pretty sure something amazing will happen when you just add water to valbuena

• Locked thread