Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Update from a Berlin Non-FIFA Fan Zone: ffffuuuuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Toaster Ding posted:

Just go to univision.com

Warning it's almost entirely the two announcers just making fun of German names and saying "tiki taki" in an Arnold accent

Lmao. Also someone please murder the gmnt as well as me and my balls

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Pand posted:

Bier Pokal Bier Bier Pokal

still doing huge lols at the mert

lol yeah that was the absolute best. Top, top banter. I love him, OP

Also someone please repost the gif of THAT Müller freekick, or gif it if it hasn't been already and then post it

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Pand posted:

lmao 5ever

lmao wir sind die besten. you can't see it in this angle but i LOVED the look on kroos' face lmao

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

You know how Müller always looks like he's tripping over his gangly-rear end appendages and then he scores all the goals? Sometimes he doesn't just look like that, and also scores none of the goals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

The GMNT got on that stumbletech. RIP lesser teams

• Locked thread