Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

the posted:

They'll all be too tired with that fasting and poo poo.

Can't wait to see the crowd shots of those hot Algerian wom- oh wait.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Fat Lowtax posted:

The Algerian woman is the most beautiful woman in the world.

I'm sure she is, let me know when they're allowed to attend WC games.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

poty posted:

algeria looks hungrier

Suarez got suspended, though

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

the posted:

What the gently caress is Germany doing

Lots of overreacting itft

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

fat greasy puto posted:

algeria deserves a goal

Deserves got nothing to do with it.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

haha mad.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

fat greasy puto posted:

durrr gotta take their chances durrr hurrr

nfi what you're on about, but you're pretty cool, man.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Haha, gif that goalie's reaction

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

saihttam posted:

Neuer is mental

Him being the most aggressive german(trigger warning) on the pitch is a bit disconcerting.

Come on, :godwinning: let's get your game on.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

mods!

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Chris de Sperg posted:

they have all manners of fantasy creatures (ozil, mertesacker)

Suddenly, a wild ozil appears

Germans need the reverse to happen here.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Nice pass, Khedira.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

JimmithyPie posted:

this match is p dull atm agree/disagree?

No, gently caress off.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Healbot posted:

Goddamn you guys, shoulda done that before extra time.

Why? This match owns and I never want it to end.

Now score, you algerian sand devils!

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

vintagepurple posted:

gently caress GERMANY ALLEZ L'ALGERIE OSTIE DE TABARNAK

Was that you picking your nose in front of a billion people?

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Best match in the best world cup ever?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

lahm seriously needs to start at right back next game. LÖw has brain cancer if he thinks otherwise

Lahm is refusing to play back, from what I've heard.

• Locked thread