Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

best wurld cup i ever seen but i only seen the last 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeBYqL8nuSw

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

-Spiffy- posted:

Someone fix his godamn socks I beg you.

I bet his calves are nice and cool though... maybe he is the only one wearing them properly.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

she looks as german as my dick (great great grandparents on my mother's side)

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

why does the anouncer keep saying 3pm eastern when its 3pm central for the USA game tomorrow? Or did they decide to move the game time to something different than every other round of 16 afternoon game?

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Vertical Lime posted:

1-hour pregame, where they stuff all the adverts

ohhhhh, lol i didn't even know. I've been launching the app at 3pm cst and hitting the start of the game every time.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

like once a year i get a calf cramp while sleeping and it wakes me up. that poo poo really hurts guys be nice.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

someone wanna tell me who "Ray" is and why he runs a dad's home office on this forum?

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

GOALLLLL

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Vertical Lime posted:

france vs germany

yeah

seriously this gonna be good

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Neuer was loving incredible this game

algeria is attempting to score 2-1... does not compute.

*easily grabs ball out of air to prevent goal*

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Darth Windu posted:

What was so great about this game? It was fairly boring up until I had to stop paying attention, because of this delicious rice dressing aka "dirty rice" that I am making. That was around the 85th minute or so.

sorry man it was a pretty good game

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

ruffles got the worst commercials in the cup by far. Keep it up horrible marketing team.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Darth Windu posted:

What made it so.

i dunno man there was a bunch of good footwork, tons of close calls, good plays, lots of injuries.

What do you want? a touch down?

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Darth Windu posted:

That is the smell of delicious rice dressing, aka "dirty rice".

dirty rice? like the cajun stuff? do they call that poo poo dressing? people not in the south don't. Dunno about those in the south.

Enjoy your giblets dude

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

CSM posted:

Belgium
Population
- 2013 census 11,099,554[2] (76th)

USA
Population
- 2014 estimate 318,303,000[5] (3rd)

Gonna hurt when you guys get your rear end kicked.

nah.. only about 8% of the population cares and most are first gen immigrants. I'm gonna be hurt though.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Agrajag posted:

USA #1!

Oh yeah and this world cup is by far better than the Vuvuzela-fest in South Africa. gently caress that poo poo into the ground. 90 minutes of constant buzzing noise on my television makes for not fun watching.

qtiyd

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

die in a south american drug fire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Darth Windu posted:

I'd like to ask again.

How likely is Jozy to start tomorrow, since he is now uninjured?

Pity reply:

he was granted a "playable" rating for tomorrow. he ran with the team this practice. If he plays or not is up to him and Klinsmann I guess

• Locked thread