Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta
Maybe it's like a golf ball and the imperfections are actually good for MPG.

I've been wanting this thread to come along. My E36 has actually really good paint for being nearly 25 years old, but at some point I'd like to have it redone. If I could get something approaching a factory finish I'd be interested in doing it myself. I already have the compressor so I'd really just need guns, a booth, and a drier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta
So if you change the color of a car I assume you need to call the DMV so they can change it on your registration?

• Locked thread