Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rasamune
Jan 19, 2011

MORT
MORT
MORT

Evil Mastermind posted:

Why are you charging the d10 with the 8 face-up? You'll throw off the calibration! Everybody knows you let your dice sit with the highest value showing.

I'll give you a hint: it's not a d10 :cheeky:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rasamune
Jan 19, 2011

MORT
MORT
MORT

Evil Sagan posted:

Hiding stuff deeper into the bowels of the game... hell, inventing bowels wholesale simply so there is a place to hide it... is incredible overkill.

And counterproductive to boot. If I were the kind of person who'd be turned off by that material, lord knows I wouldn't want it sprung on me three sessions in

Rasamune
Jan 19, 2011

MORT
MORT
MORT

Swagger Dagger posted:

A Paizo designer tied his mouse to his wrist by the cord in order to "test" if a strap tying your sword to your arm should let you recover from being disarmed as a swift or simple or whatever the gently caress the fastest action is.

It was too hard for him to swing it into his hand, so he issued errata saying it took a longer action.

As opposed to just grabbing the cord and pulling it through his hand, mind, which even the least coordinated nerd could pull off in the space of two seconds.

• Locked thread