Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.
You know it's Dutch because he only made it four feet before tripping over a bike rack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whale Cancer
Jun 25, 2004

The Dutch carry some pretty monster batons. I don't even carry a baton on my person. I'd like to but they're just so drat akward.

deratomicdog
Nov 2, 2005

Fight to Fly. Fly to Fight. Fight to Win.
I wish we could carry big batons like that. I would never even bother with my taser.

WreckSov
Aug 26, 2011

Whale Cancer posted:

The Dutch carry some pretty monster batons.

:drat: all that additional freedom they can oppress.

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug

Whale Cancer posted:

The Dutch carry some pretty monster batons. I don't even carry a baton on my person. I'd like to but they're just so drat akward.

I think it was a public order event so they're kitted out for it

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/music-duo-insane-clown-posse-loses-gang-lawsuit

ICP is officially a gang now in the eyes of Federal Law Enforcement

You all know what you must do now

Whale Cancer
Jun 25, 2004

I thought they have been classified as a gang for years?

I would still rather have my taser. The joy of lighting someone up is irreplaceable. Plus you can hit someone at 20 ft.

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
Baton > OC

No decontamination, and it's much harder to hit your partner with.

Whale Cancer posted:

I thought they have been classified as a gang for years?

I would still rather have my taser. The joy of lighting someone up is irreplaceable. Plus you can hit someone at 20 ft.

Yeah but so can mcfacknutter with a normal baton so QED

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
we aren't all 8 foot tall britons with angry faces and a penchant for truncheoning irish people.

SrgMagnum
Nov 12, 2007
Got old money, could buy a dinosaur
How sweet would it be if we were though?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Is it shameful for me to admit the only person I've ever hit with my baton was a colleague and a few car windows?

Also the Mc in McFacknutah is, infact, Irish. My old man had to join the met with an irish accent during the troubles from a catholic family. Even 35 years later he has still never been back to the village he grew up in.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
are the irish like englands version of mexicans? Would the scottish then be canadians? What about the welsh?

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
The Polish are our Mexicans, the Irish are like Puerto-Ricans, Canadians are friendly and polite so they are nothing like the Scots. The Scots are more like, well nothing, the Scots are genuinely unique, there isn't another race on earth like them, they don't even speak a language, it's just like English mixed with alcohol and stage 3 throat cancer. The Welsh, hmm, Cajuns?

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

The Polish are our Mexicans

Oy m8 u bess' tread lightly

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Oy m8 u bess' tread lightly

Are you a Polack? Great, I got a blocked toilet and a dripping tap I need sorting. £15 and a couple of tinnies?

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
Uh the Irish are clearly the UK's black people

I thought this was super obvious

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
I work with a polish guy and he's harder on himself with the jokes of worthlessness than anything we could throw at him. You two should hang out.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
I think we can all agree polacks are the worst. Their last names are unintelligible and they are lazy.

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
What about the gypsies?

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
do we even have gypsies in america? I see tv shows about travellers in the UK but all they make me think of is trailer trash, so they would fit in pretty well in america.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Whole bunch of probation requests ITT!!!

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

Branis posted:

do we even have gypsies in america? I see tv shows about travellers in the UK but all they make me think of is trailer trash, so they would fit in pretty well in america.

I've seen a few intel bulletins posted in the squad room about traveling gypsies. They're usually involved in various types of thefts by deception and other fraud. Just looking at them though you wouldn't be able to tell if they were a gypsie or a carnie.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Whip Slagcheek posted:

name names polack

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
probably can't spell them since none of them end in wicz or ski.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Whip Slagcheek posted:

name names

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008

Branis posted:

There's really no equivalent here. Our trailer trash stick for the most part to trailer parks, as opposed to random public courtyards, and they're too busy pumping out their own kids to steal other people's

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009
Gypsies up here in Spokane got a settlement over a search/seizure without a valid search warrant.

So yeah, they're around.

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

Snowdens Secret posted:

There's really no equivalent here. Our trailer trash stick for the most part to trailer parks, as opposed to random public courtyards, and they're too busy pumping out their own kids to steal other people's

There's nowhere near enough casual drug use amongst gypsies for the comparison to trailer trash to hold.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

deratomicdog posted:

I wish we could carry big batons like that. I would never even bother with my taser.

my local pd carries what would be more accurate to call a trench club and i was almost on the business end of one a few years back

WreckSov
Aug 26, 2011
I have it on good authority (a Polish bloke) that all the attractive women in the UK are Polish immigrants/ descended from Polish immigrants.

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
That is patently false. Some of the Indian girls are also pretty decent.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

Justin Godscock posted:

There's nowhere near enough casual drug use amongst gypsies for the comparison to trailer trash to hold.

Also the Trailer Trash I see on American TV all seem lazy as gently caress. Whatever you say about travelers or the way they earn their money they are hard workers. Re-paving drives, doing landscaping etc is pretty backbreaking for bottom dollar, even if they don't do the job properly. It's funny to see how they identify themselves as Irish diaspora and that they get discriminated against in the UK, but if you go to Ireland the Garda are ruthless with travelers. They straight up confiscate caravans that are trespassing/on public property and in county Cavan the dregs of the RIRA have been known to force them off land at gunpoint.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
We've got plenty of travelers in 'Merica

http://www.fraudtech.org/travelers.htm

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
hey trailer trash aren't lazy. Running a meth lab is hard work.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

Whatever you say about travelers or the way they earn their money they are hard workers. Re-paving drives Painting drives with used motor oil, doing landscaping etc is pretty backbreaking for bottom dollar, even if they don't do the job properly.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

WreckSov posted:

I have it on good authority (a Polish bloke) that all the attractive women in the UK are Polish immigrants/ descended from Polish immigrants.

only a loving polack would believe that

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I google image searched polish woman and this was the third image. It's from an article called "Why Poland is afraid of feminism."

hawt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

fat

• Locked thread