Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SrgMagnum
Nov 12, 2007
Got old money, could buy a dinosaur
Is this where we get issued our body cams and Tazers of Terror?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SrgMagnum
Nov 12, 2007

Homie S posted:

Thanks, PM sent.

edit: I know I'll get dog piled for this but there was a good 1/2 second I was gonna look over the app because it said San Francisco. I'm from the general area and my current job will virtually never let me get back to the west coast let alone CA but bleghhhhh paycut.

The weather out here is beautiful right now. Come back and join the crazies!

SrgMagnum
Nov 12, 2007

Whale Cancer posted:

Mental "Health"

Oh yeah, we had a guy once who went on a hold three times in one day. They literally waited until we left the parking lot and ushered him out the front door. The final straw was after his third release (within a 12-hour shift) and fought one of my partners in the street. A major shoulder injury later and my partner retired thanks to those shitheads not wanting to do their loving job.

SrgMagnum
Nov 12, 2007
How sweet would it be if we were though?

SrgMagnum
Nov 12, 2007
Yesterday I got drunk on a dock and took pictures of me dressed as a pirate.

SrgMagnum
Nov 12, 2007
There's the one I fancied up with my very first foray into Photoshop since high school. I'm determined to learn photoshop and light room's secrets. I'll get a few others uploaded tonight or tomorrow morning.

SrgMagnum fucked around with this message at 01:14 on Jul 13, 2014

SrgMagnum
Nov 12, 2007
Agreed! That's a nice way to end a career. Good food with my team is the best. A convoy home is a nice touch as well.

I barely even merited a "gently caress off!" when I left. Wonder how much of that is due to me being a lazy, good-for-nothing lop?

SrgMagnum
Nov 12, 2007
Here's a couple more of the drunken pirate photos. I really need some adult supervision in my life.

SrgMagnum
Nov 12, 2007
I recently got myself introduced to something called a "hamburger steak."

Apparently you can put hamburger patty on a plate, cover it in gravy from a can and call it a delicacy. I was left unimpressed and still pretty hungry. What's the deal with hamburger steak?

SrgMagnum
Nov 12, 2007
So is this the proof we need that warning shots don't work?

Or did they work because he ran away?

Crap I don't know anymore. At least he ran away so they could gleefully shoot him down in the street because gently caress cops right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SrgMagnum
Nov 12, 2007

Huttan posted:

Interesting meat info.

That's way more interesting to me than it should be. Thanks for the info! Gave me a few minutes of welcome distraction from work.

• Locked thread