Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Reign Of Pain posted:

Where is this? Didn't Wisconsin or whatever just charge 2 12 y/o's as adults because they stabbed the poo poo out of one of their friends because of a monster in the woods or some poo poo?

Why were they released if evidence showed they were thieves?

For most juvenile arrests the kids are simply booked, given a court date & released to the parents. Juvenile holding facilities are few & far between, we don't make that drive unless the kid is actually dangerous/harmed someone.

Edit: phone postin because the new firewall at work blocks the forums all of a sudden :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Patriotic Selfie Day

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Branis posted:

Is that a hearse? Why do you drive a hearse?

Haha jokes on you pigs I've never been a cop :toot:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

From LEO to teaching, the guy hates money and loves being abused.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Grem posted:

I plan to live off my wife's paycheck, forever.

Oh ya, I recommend this whenever possible. My wife makes like twice what I do and it's awesome.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

there's a new HBO show about (maybe?) the rapture, but it's also about a local police chief who's just obsessed with shooting dogs. I dunno if it's any good yet, but I do appreciate it when cops shoot dogs for like, no reason.

edit: the latest episode deals largely with the question: did my bagel get raptured away?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Smiling Jack posted:

ban this man

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

That's the kinda poo poo you just don't do yourself. That's the kinda poo poo you dare your idiot buddy to do.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Whole bunch of probation requests ITT!!!

name names polack

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Dropping bums & hitchhiker at the next jurisdiction is pretty much SOP around here but :lol: at leaving a gang member in rival territory.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

You can just type that out & not post the pics

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

I'm guessing you don't have 1000 officer police stations though. The food at Hendon training center is genuinely good. I always get their early to grab some food. The canteens are usually only 0700-about 1630 so only early turn really get to eat or people working office hours.

How often do you grab a munchie box?

patrol sergeant got demoted to corporal last year after some allegations he was trying to grab a subordinates munchie box

VVV :argh:

beanieson fucked around with this message at 21:03 on Jul 13, 2014

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

We built a new jail like 12 years ago, it just got a 2 million dollar renovation. 4 years ago we built a new 9 million dollar HQ which houses almost all of the divisions that were previously at little crappy satellite buildings all across the parish. Right now we're building a new training center that will house the academy, the few remaining divisions in satellite buildings, a commercial kitchen for extended hurricane duty & a gym with free weights, treadmills, whatev that we have access to 24/7.

You get to have nice things when the admin is fiscally responsible :cool:

E: except no new truck for me for another year at least :(

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Branis posted:

Its probably more like BP money since they destroyed the only good part of Louisiana.

plus the whole region is propped up by fed/state tax $$$, we would have washed away to the gulf if not for :qq: our precious culture :qq:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

what a terrible shot. at least the dude put it in landscape halfway through.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

this little pig built his house out of bricks :whatup:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I'm gonna sit in my bathrobe and clean my shotgun menacingly.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

If you ride like lightning, you're going to crash like thunder

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

:krad:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Hey whip, I will accept this smiley :bobby: in lieu of the crab chips. It benefits everyone :thumbsup:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

pot is cool

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Patrol supervisor got his whole duty rig stolen (gun, belt, taser, cuffs etc)

Who the gently caress leaves that in a marked unit overnight :psyduck:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Probably just disciplined. The only thing that was department property was the taser/OC spray.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I mow my lawn in a pith helmet, true story.

Snowdens Secret posted:

Was it this thread where Whip defended the existence of the Department of Education SWAT unit because student loan delinquents require a unique set of skills to subdue

lol, no but someone please point me towards that thread :buddy:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Love a man in uniform :huh:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Untagged posted:

Our OT board is a first come first serve take it as it's posted website. A large posting for a certain daily assignment next month was supposed to be put up probably sometime last week, but was delayed because the new "approving supervisor" wanted to "review it" before it went up. What that actually meant was he wanted the lady in charge of the board to wait until he got back from vacation, said "ok go", and immediately took several of the spots as they were posted for himself. The guy wonders why nobody likes him.

rank.txt

FBI is terrible. We held a large scale active shooter training last year and invited their local swat team to participate. They refused to work with any of the other 4 teams involved and basically tried to take over the whole show. It was right out of a cheesy cop movie with the suits showing up all "lol my jurisdiction"

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Whip Slagcheek posted:

That said, their HRT teams are the business.

And also quite up their own asses.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

GunForumMeme posted:

Somebody needs to sign up to be an extra, Deputy Branis.

lol they'll film in Canada cause you can't even pay celebrities to spend time in the Midwest.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Is there a new mod or is Whip ruling w/o checks and balances?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I'm sure fyad has commited an atrocity or two.

Beanieacres has insulation & were putting in drywall tomorrow :derp:

Brick came out pretty nice lookin imo, we drove all over town taking pictures of different bricked homes before making the selection. Next decision is the stucco color for the front porch & soffit/fascia.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Evil SpongeBob posted:

Am I seeing a Grover-esque variety of window sizes?

Floor length in the den, bedrooms don't go down that far. Walking through the interior it makes sense but does it look weird from outside?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Snowdens Secret posted:

Hard to tell from that angle, but you should have a bench and potted plant or other knicknacks on that pad once you're done, that'll break up any funny-looking horizontal lines anyway

E: wait, is that the front of house or the back, also, I don't see any provisions for outside light fixtures or outlets

That's the back porch, it'll have a park style bench in front of those windows most likely. There aren't any ground level outlets in that corner but if you look closely there's AC & cable in the corner above the windows for an outdoor tv. There will be two ceiling fans/lights to the right.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Eh, we wanted higher ceilings on the porch :shrug:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Holy poo poo that patch :eyepop:

Is he the police or a goddamn pirate?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

:derp: walls nigga I got walls :derp:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

He's closer to canadaland than the deep south.

I source all my stolen barbed wire locally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Wow, these two old geezers waiting with me at speedee oil change sure are racist. Bigots can strike up a friendship so quickly it's amazing :kiddo:

• Locked thread