Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.

chartley posted:

That video's like an angry teenager shouting at its parents. Feel free to disagree on spelling, car number plates and muffins but surely you must all admit, the Celsius scale is just easier.

Perhaps you are unfamiliar with the intense intellectual depth of Collegehumor.com, truly the pulse of the zeitgeist of the country

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
One for the brits: http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/danielhannan/100224767/why-all-britons-should-celebrate-the-american-declaration-of-independence/

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008

Murphys Stache posted:

Theres a foreign guy in my academy class who was debating about how much safer it is in Europe, and about how america is turning into a cesspool of crime.

Half the lunch room started chanting "USA USA Back 2 back World War champs" while he shook his head and walked out.

Happy 4th everyone!

Where is this guy from, so we can laugh at him more

Please tell me it's one of those Euro countries where car-burning counts as recreation

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
I hope to poo poo you used proper trigger discipline

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
If I had a rookie named Roger I'd make him call everything in and have the dispatch gal do the Airplane bit every time

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008

Branis posted:

I worked with a guy named roger who sounded like casey kasem.

Did you make him radio in long-distance dedications

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
You know it's Dutch because he only made it four feet before tripping over a bike rack

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
What about the gypsies?

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008

Branis posted:

do we even have gypsies in america? I see tv shows about travellers in the UK but all they make me think of is trailer trash, so they would fit in pretty well in america.

There's really no equivalent here. Our trailer trash stick for the most part to trailer parks, as opposed to random public courtyards, and they're too busy pumping out their own kids to steal other people's

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
That is patently false. Some of the Indian girls are also pretty decent.

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
cross-posting to goons.jpg

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008

SrgMagnum posted:

I recently got myself introduced to something called a "hamburger steak."

Apparently you can put hamburger patty on a plate, cover it in gravy from a can and call it a delicacy. I was left unimpressed and still pretty hungry. What's the deal with hamburger steak?

A good 'hamburger' or chopped steak usually has onions and sometimes peppers cooked into it. I wouldn't call it a delicacy but if you're in the kind of place where an actual steak would be overpriced and mostly gristle it's not a bad option. It usually comes with mashed potatoes and maybe corn so you're pretty much just mixing them up into a make-your-own shepherd's pie anyway.

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Why are there so many vids of scrawny, often mixed-gender Britcop teams putting themselves in awfully low-priority-looking scenarios where they're outnumbered and out of sight of any lines of support?

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

There is not a :psyduck: big enough. I've seen people taken to the ground for far less than that here. In fact, what's being taught now is to respond to an active resister with immediate and overwhelming force to stop the fight before it starts. Usually that means a taser, but sometimes it means grab the neck and take them straight down to the ground.

Neither of those coppers look like they could've taken that guy to the ground without the benefit of something like a lot of jujitsu training

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008

Mr. Nice! posted:

You should have already done that. I mean, you are a cop.

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Hold on lemme get a Dick Butkus mustache and not that lovely crop of animucop's

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008

Snowdens Secret posted:

Hold on lemme get a Dick Butkus mustache and not that lovely crop of animucop's

Still looks goofy but whatev

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
The streets demand justice even as the courts become corrupt and weak, Whip

Also while you're at it make sure they don't lick any bad stamps

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

For a country that's been around for about as long as Pelé can keep an erection, you guys have a mind boggling number of Federal police and intelligence services. Why not just have 1 Federal police service, 1 for each state and let them run their own jails and prisons.

You're really underestimating the appeal to every two-bit assistant director of having their own combat-kitted SWAT team

Was it this thread where Whip defended the existence of the Department of Education SWAT unit because student loan delinquents require a unique set of skills to subdue

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008

beanieson posted:

Floor length in the den, bedrooms don't go down that far. Walking through the interior it makes sense but does it look weird from outside?

Hard to tell from that angle, but you should have a bench and potted plant or other knicknacks on that pad once you're done, that'll break up any funny-looking horizontal lines anyway

E: wait, is that the front of house or the back, also, I don't see any provisions for outside light fixtures or outlets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008

beanieson posted:

:derp: walls nigga I got walls :derp:

Getting in early with the 'load-bearing molding' comment

• Locked thread