Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009
From yesterday:

Snowdens Secret posted:

Britcops, y'all can feel the rare breeze of smug on this one: http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...t-to-bear-arms/

There's an awful lot of hobo-looking motherfuckers roaming around carrying sheath knives in downtown Spokane anymore - exactly one of which had any fishing equipment that I've seen. :ese:

Probably lead to more of this, but hopefully not *right loving behind me* like this one. :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009
Gypsies up here in Spokane got a settlement over a search/seizure without a valid search warrant.

So yeah, they're around.

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

Whatever you say about travelers or the way they earn their money they are hard workers. Re-paving drives Painting drives with used motor oil, doing landscaping etc is pretty backbreaking for bottom dollar, even if they don't do the job properly.

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009
Can you still become an FBI agent with an accounting degree, as opposed to something more, I dunno, policing-oriented? (I recall reading about that years back - something ridiculous like 1/3rd or more agents were Special Agent CPA.)

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009

Thesoldier posted:

Tally Ho on the subject vehicle is not proper radio terminology, followed by my supervisor saying "you're not a Spitfire chasing down bandits"

This is what happens when you allow us to use plain talk jeez

"Enemy sub spotted!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009

beanieson posted:

Holy poo poo that patch :eyepop:

Is he the police or a goddamn pirate?

Arrrr C M P

• Locked thread