Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
Just got the "hey, hows it going? You get a job? You know, we haven't filled your position yet..." phone call.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
The Top 40 Casey Kasem or the Scooby Snacks Casey Kasem?

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

JayKay posted:

If someone steals something and sets it on fire, is the event classified a Larcson or is it an Arsony ?

Receiving stominal mischief.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

Thesoldier posted:

I was watching hulu the other night, and accidently used "1 Adam 12" when they called me on the radio. The sad part is no one on my shift has any idea what its from. I cry for our generation of law enforcement.

Maybe next time try 7Mary3.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
Was your pirate more Johnny Depp or Burt Lancaster?

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

Yesterday on my 10 hour shift I went call to call for literally the whole shift. Not a single minute of normal patrol or self initiated activity. Haven't had a shift like that in years...

Lot of kids staying behind for summer classes or more or less the scenario of "all it takes is one person and an rear end in a top hat"?

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

Really no need to crack out the CS or baton him though, could have dealt with that pretty easily with his ridged cuffs.

Says the officer built like Dick Butkus.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
How loving stupid can you be?

quote:

supervisor

Oh, never mind.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

beanieson posted:

They refused to work with any of the other 4 teams involved and basically tried to take over the whole show. It was right out of a cheesy cop movie with the suits showing up all "lol my jurisdiction"

Train like you fight.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
Somebody needs to sign up to be an extra, Deputy Branis.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
A little playful banter never hurt. In the middle of the night when dispatch was nodding off I used to key the mic and start screaming.

Hell, all you ever hear on the PSP mobile to mobile channel is an abundance of the word "gently caress".

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

Reign Of Pain posted:

August '14 Police Lounge: Post Pics of Your Construction Project Instead of Telling Awesome Stories of How You Delivered JUSTICE

This one time, I got dispatched to the 11th fairway because the kids from the "free weekend stay, please enjoy this timeshare presentation" groups staying in the condos adjacent to the course were running out and picking up the golf balls after people had teed off.

True story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

These are crimes against the white middle class (if you Americans had such a thing as class), I hope you dealt with those kids like Judge Dredd with a migraine.

Found some kids playing with some golf balls. According to their parents they weren't out on the course, and they had the golf balls just because there are golf balls just laying around in an area not on the course and they just picked them up because they're abandoned golf balls.

For as much as I don't like golf I equally want to see people get hit in the head with golf balls so I called it unfounded and went to lunch.

• Locked thread