Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

We have the option to move to these: http://www.protacticsecurity.com/product/shirt-vest-carrier/#ad-image-0

They ownbones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's a regular uniform shirt underneath, it's basically just a neat professional looking outer vest carrier.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Put my one month notice in today! Peace outa here, bitches!!

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Branis posted:

You goin to another department or leavin the field entirely?

Leaving entirely, going back to school to get a degree I'm actually interested then try to get in to teaching. I'll be unemployed for YEARS!

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

beanieson posted:

From LEO to teaching, the guy hates money and loves being abused.

I plan to live off my wife's paycheck, forever.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

Apparently several officers were disciplined over the incident. A few double handed hits to it's back with an asp would have broken it's spine and all of the cars have CO2 extinguishers which would have stopped to dog attacking for a while. That officer turning his back on the dog and his colleague should have been kicked out of the job.

They wanted the officers to break the dog's spine?!

E: uh, what's my new av and title?

E2: I actually never made it past the first episode of The Wire.

Grem fucked around with this message at 14:18 on Jul 8, 2014

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Um I'm watching Big Love but maybe after that!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

I make really stupid race car noises when running code.

• Locked thread