Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thesoldier
Aug 15, 2004

Seek not greatness, but instead truth, and you shall find both.
Got stuck working a fest detail. Got honked at by an impatient driver, told him honking isn't helping. His response was to honk at me and give me the finger.
5 tickets later :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thesoldier
Aug 15, 2004

Hezzy posted:

I always had the opinion that nobody really messes with the police in places like France and Germany because they'd give you a hiding if you did (and get away with it too).

Im told no one messes with the police in Japan, I met an Officer from Tokyo and he said for minor offenses they give them the choice of a whack with a baton or going to court.

Thesoldier
Aug 15, 2004

I was watching hulu the other night, and accidently used "1 Adam 12" when they called me on the radio. The sad part is no one on my shift has any idea what its from. I cry for our generation of law enforcement.

Thesoldier
Aug 15, 2004

The best part of living in Florida is grilling and smoking all year round, and you get every different regional type of BBQ :smug:

Thesoldier
Aug 15, 2004

They were shooting him in the legs.

Thesoldier
Aug 15, 2004

Well we are talking about what I assume some place in Eastern Europe where it's still considered legal to beat a confession out of someone.

Thesoldier
Aug 15, 2004

I was recruited into the unofficial "Catfish squad" since I can now access Facebook and Instagram for investigative purposes lol

Thesoldier
Aug 15, 2004

From chaos comes order

Thesoldier
Aug 15, 2004

Tally Ho on the subject vehicle is not proper radio terminology, followed by my supervisor saying "you're not a Spitfire chasing down bandits"

This is what happens when you allow us to use plain talk jeez

Thesoldier
Aug 15, 2004

chartley posted:

I think to aspire to be as effective as a spitfire chasing down bandits would be a great motivator at work. Bonus points if you make plane noises.

I can neither confirm nor deny that there may be videos of me doing such back from my FHP days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thesoldier
Aug 15, 2004

I'm putting in the FOIA request now as we speak :v:

• Locked thread