Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Branis
Apr 14, 2006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0GX_qzwVi4

not a satire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
Is that a hearse? Why do you drive a hearse?

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
the american revolution was just just rich white men pissed at having to give money to richer, whiter men in stupid wigs. The poor did the fighting and dying like usual.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
Off as well, first time since 2007 for me.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

Grem posted:

Put my one month notice in today! Peace outa here, bitches!!

You goin to another department or leavin the field entirely?

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
Good police work.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
I worked with a guy named roger who sounded like casey kasem.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
No but listening to him run traffic was always a joy.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
what country is that? If you're gonna do that to a cop make sure you can run faster than him and also have a better escape plan.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
we aren't all 8 foot tall britons with angry faces and a penchant for truncheoning irish people.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
are the irish like englands version of mexicans? Would the scottish then be canadians? What about the welsh?

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
I think we can all agree polacks are the worst. Their last names are unintelligible and they are lazy.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
do we even have gypsies in america? I see tv shows about travellers in the UK but all they make me think of is trailer trash, so they would fit in pretty well in america.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
probably can't spell them since none of them end in wicz or ski.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
hey trailer trash aren't lazy. Running a meth lab is hard work.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
Guess which one is the sheriff

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

beanieson posted:

Dropping bums & hitchhiker at the next jurisdiction is pretty much SOP around here but :lol: at leaving a gang member in rival territory.

The hitchhiker tag got so bad that we stopped notifying other agencies we were bringing them and just phoned in as a concerned citizen about a person thumbing it after we cleared county.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

krispykremessuck posted:

real american barbecue doesn't usually feature hot dogs m8, unless its for little kids. but I get what yer sayin.

caveat: not including upper midwest where barbecue is hot dogs and ketchup

we eat brats up here motherfucker

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
we don't even do barbeque in the upper midwest. All we have is potlucks,lutefisk and hotdish.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
Moving away and never seeing another tatertot hotdish again would be awesome.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

Mr. Nice! posted:

What the gently caress is a hotdish?

Buried beneath that piping hot layer of tater tots is probably green beans, corn, hamburger, and cream of mushroom soup. Sometimes you might get tuna in there as well. This can be found in the basement of every lutheran church from wisconsin to wyoming. It really doesn't taste that bad but you are guaranteed to find it at every birthday, funeral, wedding, and family reunion.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
Its probably more like BP money since they destroyed the only good part of Louisiana.

Hotdish is the white mans punishment for killing all the buffalo.

Branis fucked around with this message at 06:28 on Jul 14, 2014

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31zDc2rDaAI

non US cops shooting a guy.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

SrgMagnum posted:

So is this the proof we need that warning shots don't work?

Or did they work because he ran away?

Crap I don't know anymore. At least he ran away so they could gleefully shoot him down in the street because gently caress cops right?

It is kind of ridiculous they waited till he had thrown all his weapons at them that they decided to gun him down though. If that happened in the US I could see a tennessee vs garner style court case come out of it.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
Are you gonna have a porch swing where you sit in your underwear and drink sweet tea?

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
wtf is PAVA? OC allegedly works on dogs too.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
don't be a fuckin patsy in the drug war whip. The only arrests you should be making is those criminals in congress.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
being a postal inspector would be pretty cool. Looking at all the different fed LE agencies I bet dispatching poo poo like accidents turns into a loving nightmare. Do you guys all have your own dispatch? Who decides who takes what? Do you guys look down on metro DC for being locals or do they look down on you guys for being glorified security guards? Tell me all the inner workings of DC law enforcement.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
disband the states federalize all LE and have one giant federal dept for the whole nation.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
Season 2 of fargo is going to take place in and around my hometown, hopefully they lose the horrible accents.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
I already have the side burns and lovely haircut to fit into a 1979 true crime thiller for sure.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
GiP without mods is just like FYAD except everybody has PTSD and real atrocities have been committed by the posters.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
badge bunnies also welcome.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
ITT post pics of militarized police that aren't american

Pictured: RCMP acting like a badass

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
For some reason a good amount of ukrainians live in south dakota too. I guess frozen prairie as far as the eye can see, alcoholism and crippling depression made them feel right back at home in the the soviet union.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

chartley posted:

I'm having to do loads of overtime for the first time in ages. I don't mind that but know fine well I won't see the cash for months. Absolutely rubbish.

Why months? Do you guys only get paid when the queen gets taxes from the colonies or what?

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
Someone here stole 18 rolls of barbed wire, each roll is 1300 feet. What the gently caress are you gonna do with 23,000 feet of barbed wire?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

Untagged posted:

If you lived in Australia you would be August 2014 Postin'.

look at this guy posting in the wrong thread.

• Locked thread