Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

serious gaylord posted:

you're not, because the world cup is all that should be spoken of during the world cup.

I'd quite like somewhere to cry with my fellow west ham fans that Tony Carr has been replaced as West Ham academy director because it's probably the most significant change in football since City got money.

Yeah we haven't done poo poo in ages but the players he trained reads like a Who's Who of England internationals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

serious gaylord posted:

you're not, because the world cup is all that should be spoken of during the world cup.

but we have some days off, we could do a quicky transfer chat until friday

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Mans posted:

Ezequiel Garay went to Zenit for six million euros, a loving disgrace of a transfer. How am i supposed to talk about it before the World Cup ends??

The Portuguese League thread?

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Mans posted:

i dont think i want a quicky off you m8

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Mans posted:

Not in here you can't. If you want to discuss transfers, do it in the relevant league thread, or better yet, kill yourself.

Mean Bean Machine posted:

The Portuguese League thread?

Exactly

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'd rather die than post in the Portuguese League thread :v:

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Mans posted:

I'd rather die than post in the Portuguese League thread :v:

We all would.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

serious gaylord posted:

I'm bored of the world cuo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Burqa King posted:

I'm bored of the world cuo

this but you're posting

• Locked thread