Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain No-mates

i mean i have money and i dont try at all so surely if they actually wanted to not be poor all they would have to do is try a little bit ??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FartGhost

Or maybe they should stop trying

Captain No-mates

FartGhost posted:

yeah its working for me, im great

Looke

poor people hahahahahhahahahahahahaha

Diqnol

I was poor once, but then I found out that all I had to do was enter the work force. Now I'm epic as hell.

Captain No-mates

Looke posted:

poor people hahahahahhahahahahahahaha

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

anime gently caress pillow posted:

I was poor once, but then I found out that all I had to do was enter the work force. Now I'm epic as hell.

I'm poor for a guy with a good job, not actual poor, but it still sucks to hang out with friends who don't have any kids and tons of money that they can just spend all over the place.

SIDS Vicious

i applied to 56 jobs last month, i got zero calls back.

google THIS

FartGhost posted:

this is a pro poor strat b/c then you start getting free stuff

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Even my son has a job. My 15 year old son is already more successful that most yobbers.

SIDS Vicious

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Even my son has a job. My 15 year old son is already more successful that most yobbers.

your 15 year old son probably doesnt have an adult criminal record

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Oil Can Boyd posted:

your 15 year old son probably doesnt have an adult criminal record

He literally could not possibly get one short of murder.

SIDS Vicious

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

He literally could not possibly get one short of murder.

lucky fella

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain No-mates

they should just try being rich instead

• Locked thread