Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
For breakfast i ate one of my kid's french toast sticks from Aldi that fell on the floor. POVERTY SPEC DIET.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Fart Pipe posted:

She told me like a week ago so Ive had time to think about it. Its not too bad, kinda knew it was coming but I was kinda blindsided at the time. We are on good terms but the moving truck gets here on Monday and maybe the reality of it will be worse when shes driving away. Also friends on facebook this on the dl, not a lot of people know yet.

At least you're in the right season to bury your head in your work, i guess :/

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
I didn't think that leaving my back seat outside for a couple months would be a problem.

...so i spent a half hour vinegaring and pressure washing the spider city out of the fucker.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Devyl posted:

"You have no location history". Guess it's a good thing I keep GPS off on my phone.

Too bad it probably uses Cell towers instead of GPS.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

This is what a saturday of goon junkyard looks like.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
gently caress spending money, just drive it harder and harder until you spin out. Then dial it back a tiiiny bit.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Motronic posted:

Seriously.

http://www.amazon.com/Contech-CRO101-Scarecrow-Activated-Sprinkler/dp/B000071NUS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1405526754&sr=8-1&keywords=scarecrow

Totally worth it. Move it around your yard on occasion. They'll probably get the idea that it's the kind of place where they're likely to get doused with cold water and stop coming over so much.

Fill with solvents, rig coil and spark plug in front of spray head...

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
Pounding a stack of tuna roll and a pom. gently caress you DOT Physical at 2!

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
146/92! Go blood!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

cursedshitbox posted:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/4594703532.html

Someone should buy this ratty POS and drive it as is.

HNNNN..

• Locked thread