Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

13 INCH DICK posted:

If you're going to Taco Bell you're doing it wrong.

That's better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
Just got notice that our home loan is approved! closing in 2 weeks and I'm so drat pumped to finally have a house to call our own :)

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

HotCanadianChick posted:

Got invited to a party in the presidential suite at the Marriott downtown, overlooking the river and the blues festival that's going this weekend.

Waiting for the fireworks display to start, should be soon, it's starting to get dark now.

gently caress, I wish I could have seen Lee Fields playing there over the weekend.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

8ender posted:

See this is what I'm worried about. It would totally be Walmart's MO to resell some bargain basement Rotella that performs poorly because who's going to notice? It could take thousands and thousands of miles to be a problem for most engines.

I already worry enough that the oil I'm buying is someone's returned oil, this is just more nightmare fuel.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
Somebody has a joejam fetish

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
How good/bad are Acura TSX's? I'm looking to spend under 10k for a 4 door daily driver with a stick

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=376130605

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

The Royal Nonesuch posted:

I am completely electrically retarded, and admit to only vaguely understanding the science behind it so I really don't know. I'm going to leave it going overnight, rotate it around before I leave for work tomorrow, and see where it's at when I get home. I'll post a comparative shot with the other drum when I get some results.

Time to find a couple of rusty cast iron pans at a yardsale and throw them in there and get them reseasoned. You can probably flip them for profit if you can find some vintage stuff.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

mariooncrack posted:

Are there any android apps that can be used to track mpg? Or do you guys just use a spread sheet?

Fuelly works pretty well and you can use the website to look up the average mpg for any given vehicle, year, engine and transmission.

I'm moving today and I always forget how loving terrible it is. Hopefully this will be the last time for 10+ years

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
Oh the movers aren't showing up until 2-4 PM? Glad I got up at 5 to do a bit more packing

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Phone posted:

I had a bad idea in the shower last night... K24 swap into a 190E.

I'm not sure if I like that idea more than turbocharging a Civic RT4WD.

I've been thinking that it sounds perfect for my e30 318iS. Too expensive though as far as I can estimate.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

neckbeard posted:

a co-worker sold his Mustang to buy a 2005 BMW 745i this week. So much schadenfreude to be had once he has to start repairing/maintaining that thing

I don't get it... If you're going to get a 7 series why would you get anything but an e38? That generation looks like poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
It's good to see that 1st vs 2nd shift rivalries extends to all industries :allears:

• Locked thread