Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
But first, what kind should it be?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

a roguelike

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
a roguelike kart racer

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

holys hit

cute anime girl
Feb 14, 2014

A stealth-oriented roguelike kart racer with a sixth sense sort of thing; you can see AI pathing when holding down a key, allowing you to intercept other karts with well-timed attacks.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

cute anime girl posted:

A stealth-oriented roguelike kart racer with a sixth sense sort of thing; you can see AI pathing when holding down a key, allowing you to intercept other karts with well-timed attacks.

this but with anime

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

steampunk time travel

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

is the main character from a broken home, orphanage, or far relative

cute anime girl
Feb 14, 2014

All of the above plus she's a lesbian

Zak2k12
Dec 23, 2008

"I looked back once to the empty place where my dream had come true. Such is the stuff."
The only thing left to decide is how much money do we ask for on Kickstarter.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Our main character should definitely be radical with a character arc that leads them to extreme. Also, goatee?

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

he should have a tiny dick that pushes him to the edge of sanity and drives him to prove himself more than others would

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

also a point and click

LordHippoman
May 30, 2013

I, frankly, want this smug Jagen to be my avatar on all forms of social media immediately.
Realistic Day/Night passage, none of that casual wait button bullshit, you have to sit around for 24 hours of real time.

cute anime girl
Feb 14, 2014

ATTN: Rape as a backstory is now in, please rewrite the protag to make him/her/it an eye rape victim.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
zybourne clock

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

grimdark setting with lots of generic poo poo spiced up with the occasional rape

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012
roguelike with wizard crafting element, crafting enchantments and spells for your weapons

it's a modern-day fps set in afghanistan btw

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

the lesbian main character with a horrible past becomes a good alchemist despite her upbringing.

one day she stumbles upon an apothecary advertising "Rape" outside. she is mad because that word offends her and so she walks into the apothecary.

"How dare you advertise rape" she says
"What do you mean" the old pother says
"I saw the banner outside that says 'Rape'"
"Well, of course, it's rape season" the pother says while taking out a basket of flowers. "Why wouldn't I advertise? It's used for many potions these days"

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

cute anime girl posted:

This and there's zombies and you have to scavenge junk to craft power-ups.

Canned Bread
Feb 26, 2013

Best Thing Since Sliced!
we need microtransactions. also on-disc, day 1 dlc.

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

LaTex Fetish posted:

the lesbian main character with a horrible past becomes a good alchemist despite her upbringing.

one day she stumbles upon an apothecary advertising "Rape" outside. she is mad because that word offends her and so she walks into the apothecary.

"Well, of course, it's rape season" the pother says while taking out a basket of flowers. "Why wouldn't I advertise? It's used for many potions these days"

I think you are onto something here

she should also be a feminist

cute anime girl
Feb 14, 2014

It's a wrap, ladies and gentlemen. Ship it!

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
Kind:

Characters:
1. The feminist lesbian main character with a horrible past becomes a good alchemist despite her upbringing.
2. The old pother with a long white and silky smooth goatee.

PLOT:
One day she stumbles upon an apothecary advertising "Rape" outside. She is mad because that word offends her and so she walks into the apothecary.

"Well, of course, it's rape season" the pother says while taking out a basket of flowers. "Why wouldn't I advertise? It's used for many potions these days."

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
SWORD FIGHT

Grakdesh
Jul 21, 2005

High-functioning otaku.
Binary alignment system that doesn't really affect the story but occasionally makes dialogue choices blue or red

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Grakdesh posted:

Binary alignment system that doesn't really affect the story but occasionally makes dialogue choices blue or red
Good start, but maybe also have a neutral option where we do the good thing, but for money?

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
woah woah woah!!

how can you forget the most important money making part?!
procedural generated worlds.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhWbw4C14i8

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

always online drm system to ensure nobody fucks with it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cute anime girl
Feb 14, 2014