Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrSlug
was a human being.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

I don't agree

deep dish peat moss

I don't think, you can make judgment calls about a poster's sexual orientation based on their posts

SIDS Vicious

i dont know who this is but i would be his buddy i bet

verily carefree

karl bartos is myf riend

dogcrash truther
Looks like we got A 2007 Guy Back To Settle Scores here

dogcrash truther
I don't know who you were but you were probably some boring whitenoise and Karl owned you and you've been steaming about it ever since and waiting for an opportunity to post this thread for years but you had to make sure that he didn't post here so he couldn't own you again lmao

dogcrash truther
Imagine nursing an internet grudge for multiple years of your dumb life

cruft

dogcrash truther posted:

I don't know who you were but you were probably some boring whitenoise and Karl owned you and you've been steaming about it ever since and waiting for an opportunity to post this thread for years but you had to make sure that he didn't post here so he couldn't own you again lmao

dogcrash truther you need a new av, this guy's dashing good looks are dulling the edge of your jabs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther

cruft posted:

dogcrash truther you need a new av, this guy's dashing good looks are dulling the edge of your jabs.

I don't know who gave me this one or why, but I like it because it reminds me of my favorite poster of all time, Matt Damon

• Locked thread