Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogcrash truther

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

thanks, i forgot why, but now i remember

Diqnol

Actually, I think due to the difficulty and general size of a Lion, it's extremely manly and brave.

dogcrash truther
I've seen some cowardly poo poo in my time, but nothing as craven as a young woman armed only with a bow and arrow attacking and brutally terminating one of nature's most remorseless killing machines

nvm no cake

you got this crap on your facebook too, huh?

beer pal

its like how tough guys are always so reticent to admit the time they wrestled a bear

Cosmic Charlie

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
Running in little circles trying to escape a bee is one of the most cowardly things you can do imo

dogcrash truther
it's a good thing that this happened the same week that guy killed his baby by leaving it in a hot car on purpose, so that we can really compare the bravery of Deadly Dad to the cowardice of this dumb blonde

SIDS Vicious

the broad in your image looks a bit like topanga, why topanga be sticking up for the lions?

dogcrash truther

beer pal posted:

its like how tough guys are always so reticent to admit the time they wrestled a bear

turns out it s because wrestling a bear is the second most lily-livered thing you can do, after murking a vicious predator with a bronze age weapon

cuntman.net

i wanted to not kill that lion but i was too scared to

i am he

the blonde slut friendzoned the lion, and then killed it, cuz her douchebag jocok boyfriend convinced her killing lions is brave and cool, when actually its something only a cowardly weakling would do

dogcrash truther
To confirm their passage into manhood, the teenage tribesmen must declare their utter cowardice by venturing out of the village and returning with the skin of a dangerous animal

dogcrash truther

Sleepy Owl posted:

that was your first mistake

SIDS Vicious

if a lion attacks me on the international space station, and i fight back and kill it with my bare hands, all while struggling with my oxygen tank and worrying i might depressurize and die, am i still a coward?

i am he

Oil Can Boyd posted:

if a lion attacks me on the international space station, and i fight back and kill it with my bare hands, all while struggling with my oxygen tank and worrying i might depressurize and die, am i still a coward?

why would your life be any more valuable than that of the powerful apex predator, lion

beer pal

neighbour kid: cmon kill a lion its gonna be so great *turns head, stifles laughter*

joke_explainer

i am he posted:

why would your life be any more valuable than that of the powerful apex predator, lion

In general I agree, but in the specific context of the space station, Sid might be more useful than the lion. The lion can't perform maintenance or like, operate the escape module. Sid could probably learn how to do those things. Sid is the lion's only shot at getting off that space station. They need to work together if they want to survive.

SIDS Vicious

Dennis Rasmussen posted:

In general I agree, but in the specific context of the space station, Sid might be more useful than the lion. The lion can't perform maintenance or like, operate the escape module. Sid could probably learn how to do those things. Sid is the lion's only shot at getting off that space station. They need to work together if they want to survive.

i tried to explain this to the lion, i really did

Korean Boomhauer
bush left 9/11 in the hot car, so to speak

dogcrash truther

Korean Boomhauer posted:

bush left 9/11 in the hot car, so to speak

Bush's Google search history included "how much thermite to bring down skyscraper," "videos of false flag attacks" and "super-thermite"

dogcrash truther
Meanwhile, Obama girlishly killed a jaguar with a stone knife

heard u like girls

Oil Can Boyd posted:

i tried to explain this to the lion, i really did

i bet animals can run space stations just fine if you teach them how to do it

Bukowski

hammulder
i think if i had a shrinkray i would shrink myself and lots of weapons and become the worlds first really small game hunter

like spider heads in my shoebox study above a stamp featuring a fireplace

Peta

Lmao at all the people who put zero percent of their income toward the preservation of any one of the world's 16,938 known endangered species but get righteously buttmad on Facebook because a white girl is no-scoping some rhinos in the Serengeti and griefing everyone by uploading pics of herself posing triumphantly over the corpses of the slain monstrosities

i am he

http://themattwalshblog.com/2014/07/03/just-pretend-this-dead-lion-is-a-human-baby-and-then-you-wont-be-so-upset/

Peta

Hahahahahahhahahahaha

Peta

This girl is living the dream

Surprisingly Dope

Lope burgs again
thanks dogcrash truther

i am he

this girl killed a lion, yes, but did you see the epiosde of a tv show on network television that had gay people in it

Peta

This girl is headshotting fearsome behemoths on the plains of Tanzania and hundreds of thousands of fake liberals are QQ'ing about it on Facebook :qqsay:

i am he

Peta posted:

This girl is headshotting fearsome behemoths on the plains of Tanzania and hundreds of thousands of fake liberals are QQ'ing about it on Facebook :qqsay:

while abortion is still legal and teenagers are sucking and loving, its disgusiting

Afro Doug

No! i dont want to gently caress the white bitch! i'll never shoot a lion again, i promise!

Peta

Anyone who's played Savage: The Battle for Newerth or Savage 2 knows Kendall Jones is the real McCoy

Peta

Bump for the slayer of beasts. Support Kendall Jones :patriot:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Sleepy Owl posted:

I go entire days without killing lions because of my intense bravery.

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
she can kill as many lions as she wants cus .. im in love

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poverty goat

i think it takes enough balls to fly your white rear end to africa and get close to a lion that we can reject the OP's hypothesis

• Locked thread