Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

The REAL Goobusters posted:

this cole project is embarrassing

evergreen post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

That was so funny, Q didnt even wait for the beat to finish lol

"i wish i had some weed"
then he really doesnt pass it

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
what is it about discussing j cole that makes people start sharing the worst music that they agree sucks

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i really hope j cole did not gently caress up his career

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i saw danny brown last night it was good; just him and his dj doing a nice mix of songs from his last few albums going all the way back to xxx. bruiser wolf came out for that song from the latest album and danny did some banter about how he was trying to rap extra fast so he could get to the lemon pepper wings at his hotel room. he seems happy 1+ year sober

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Quantum of Phallus posted:

can anyone confirm>>?

yeah sure

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
ive never heard anything bad about luda he seems like a chill dude also southern hospitality still goes hard to this day

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

atlanta rapper born in illinois? he is the opposite of kanye

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i thought you were talking about duluth ga for a moment i was getting frantic but nah it was in minnesota apparently ?

anyway i think gucci mane is my favorite rapper of all time

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
the only thing ive listened to from the beef that is going on now is the rick ross track and i thought it was pretty good

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lol why did he do that

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

err posted:

Didn't listen

yeah who cares

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etmkVk8kAK0

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Gaius Marius posted:

Good, gently caress this ai poo poo and anyone who uses it.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
edit lol gently caress beaten badly NO DIDDY

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i always knew chance was weak cause he put "the rapper" after his name. was he afraid people would not realize that part

lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lol he told drake kys

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
drake: been engaged for a long time. ever going to get married?

kendrick: youre a dead beat pedophile. you deserve to die

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Shageletic posted:

Anyone using the cry laugh emojo is as angry as anyone has ever been

what if you use both cry laugh emojis in the same post

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

BitchMidget posted:

Woah…

I can’t believe how much that little agony aunt, size 7 mens shoe wearing, gossip girl bitch weirdo “owned” Drake

First… get this… he rapped some boring brainfart bars about having a spy… a mole.. a secret informant in OVO.

Then Drake absolutely annihilated and exposed him as the little fake blacktivist liar that he is…

But then Kendrick drops again with his big reveal... His big claim? Drake has another child 🤷🏻‍♂️

Maybe send a card? Or book a brunch somewhere? Even a baby shower? Does hallmark not exist any more?!

Turns out Kendrick’s big coup de grace is completely bullshit, and either Kendrick just flat out made-up the “spy”… or… wait for it… Drake outplayed him and deliberately fed him false information. I’m honestly not sure about which one is more embarrassing 🙈 lmaoooooooo.

And here we are… with grown men doing mental gymnastics to claim that Kendrick completely fabricating an underage girl is somehow apparently okay and normal… and Kdot rapping an entire verse to a made-up underage girl is apparently super fine too. Holy loving moley… talk about some twisted loser weirdo poo poo

But anyway… that’s apparently Kendrick’s massive diss. Drake has an imaginary child. And also… “Drake gambles… drinks… and HAS SEX WITH WOMEN!!!”… like every actual man does hahahaha

No wonder all you little Kendrick crybaby’s can’t relate I guess :laugh:

what's the point of doing this. you cant farm engagement on sa

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

40 lbs to freedom posted:

imagine you send adonis to his room for not eating his brocolli or whatever and you just hear DEAR ADONIS I'M SORRY THIS MANS YOUR FATHER blaring from his bedroom lol

lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
it is unprecedented

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

BBL DRIZZZAYYYYY

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
itd be cool if there are 2 more kendrick tracks and theyre produced by metro and pharrell

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

reversefungi posted:

Edit: I saw Benny the Butcher live on Thursday and it was clear from the audience reaction that Drake was losing badly, and we were only how many tracks deep then?

the second and third both came out on friday

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
juicing the virality by crowd-sourcing disses using a metro beat (that is in and of itself a diss) is such a stroke of genius

drake really underestimated how much of their personal free time kendrick and these big name producers would be willing to set aside to see this poo poo through

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
the last video where he crushes the purple minivan was kind of clever, on like a regular rap beef level, and it had a couple decent bars. this latest song is complete trash. i didnt listen to any of the earlier ones so i cant say how it stacks up but woof

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Caseman posted:

"You mention that a-minor but niggas gotta b-sharp and tell the fans who was it"

This is the corniest fuckin line I've heard in a long long time

hes trying to match kendricks wordplay and it just sounds so flat

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i didnt even know about the millie bobby brown and drake thing. texting a 14 year old girl totally normal behavior for non-pedophiles

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Stux posted:

the track has a wellness check type flow.

there is a non zero chance this ends with drake taking his own life

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

BrainDance posted:

I always assumed all of Drake's fans were 15 year old girls? I'm not saying that to dunk on him, I just thought that was actually true.

i dont know what his core audience is actually considered by the numbers but lots of black women (meaning adults) do listen to drake. it brings me no pleasure to report this

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
itd be funny if drake is telling the truth about disinformation but somehow managed to lose all evidence

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
who cares about his albums they all suck kendrick is right - no classic. this beef is easily drakes greatest contribution to rap, both in terms of entertainment value but also bringing new fans in to discover the genre

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

https://www.instagram.com/p/C6pMt2dvCV7/

rxk nephew just entered the beef on the bbl drizzy beat lmfao

big neph

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Wamsutta posted:

This is gonna end with Drake leaning into an alt right incel fan base and claiming he got cancelled for being white

the elon musk follow made me consider this.. hes going to start collab'ing with kanye

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
thread moving too fast did somebody say the mustard beat sounded like it was made on a ti-83 graphing calculator or did i dream something that loving stupid

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lol "pls post a statement clarifying that i am not a pedophile"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Yuzenn posted:

I will never forget when he was Jamaican for a couple of months cause he was trying to bang Rihanna

https://twitter.com/jaboukie/status/1682860981125357569