Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chum Scandal
Oct 30, 2003

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

in my experience that's generally been either a lovely system image or AD replication is seriously hosed up

i like when this happens at work because the security policy says 1) all local accounts disabled and 2) all drives SEE fully encrypted, so can't use a linux boot cd to turn them back on, so it's reimage time!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chum Scandal
Oct 30, 2003

DonJNavarro posted:

as someone who was let go today, i can tell you it wasn't an email but a super long video we had to watch where he pretended to talk to some people even though it was clear no one was in the room with him.
also they sent everyone individually an email after saying if you were fired or not

that sucks dude, sorry to hear it

Chum Scandal
Oct 30, 2003

:wink:

• Locked thread