Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

duTrieux. posted:

you can get rid of it, you know

the power is in you rhands

like, a solid 25% of the marketing push is basically "have it your way"

wasn't that burger king's marketing push?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

you can never be quite sure with microsoft

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

:psyduck: how the gently caress

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

duTrieux. posted:

i love hyper-v in windows 10 pro. it's v. useful, esp. with microsoft's totally free windows VM packages at modern.ie.

:agreed:

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

outlook web access changed to outlook web app and is now outlook on the web for business

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

lol they will find hundreds of ways to waste money on phones without actually trying to build any

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

the xps 13 with the non-4k touchscreen has a better battery than the 4k version, but instead of just putting a different panel in they have made it look lovely. the new latitude 13 is good.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

i'm surprised integrity is that high up

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

:eyepoop:

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92TrMKgkhnE

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

on the subject of trackpads, i have an xps 13 with one of those precision trackpads and its still nowhere near as good as my macbook pro.

though i assume since it passes the touch points through to windows 10 that this can be improved by software, might be way off with that.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

beaten to the dazzle camouflage comment

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

a sarnsung dreadnought

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

when in doubt, double-down on the ninja cat thing

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

quote:

Reaction to Windows Ultimate Extras was mixed. While Microsoft was praised for creating a value proposition for users who purchased the most expensive edition of Windows Vista, the company was criticized for its delays during delivery of updates,[32][33] perceived lack of quality of delivered updates,[33][34][35] and a lack of transparency regarding their development.[7][36]

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Celexi posted:

So, watching a movie, and get a notification to subscribe to onedrive

get some! (money off your cloud storage costs)

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

haha thurrott is still writing his windows 10 e-book

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Shaggar posted:

no I never bought an ipad cause tablets were a stupid and now defunct form factor

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

mylo is good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

a terminal emulator connecting to a mainframe is more compatible than some 2006 web app running on oracle

• Locked thread