Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
taco_fox
Dec 14, 2005

Fabricated posted:

To be fair punishing users for using AMD based PCs is just and right

lol if you had an intel in the windows xp era

pentium 4 lmao what a piece of poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

taco_fox
Dec 14, 2005

I have a thinkpad netbook from 2011 and it Suits My Needs. probably because I don't feel the need to play video games on the go. glad to see they're coming back in style :)

taco_fox
Dec 14, 2005

flat, low contrast UI design is loving terrible and gently caress anyone who thinks otherwise

taco_fox
Dec 14, 2005

Scott Forstall posted:

lmao good luck

didn't that temporary store in Times Square have a live cam and it was completely empty at all times?

taco_fox
Dec 14, 2005

someone give me a reason why multiple desktops are so great

taco_fox
Dec 14, 2005

The Management posted:

keep different tasks on different desktops, with all the windows that go with it. makes for a very clean context shift from one task to another.

sounds like a spergy edge case to me

taco_fox
Dec 14, 2005

:gas:

taco_fox
Dec 14, 2005

duTrieux. posted:

microsoft is killing off one of their 3 skype products for pcs. can you guess which one?

there's only 3 versions? is there not a Skype for Business for Metro

taco_fox
Dec 14, 2005

can't really blame microsoft for this one considering how loving paranoid media companies are. these are the same people who developed copy protection for the hdmi cable going from your bluray player to your tv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

taco_fox
Dec 14, 2005

idk when I installed media player classic it didn't have any problem with changing file associations. I've only seen that problem when I installed firefox and wanted to change the default browser. seems a bit fishy to me!!

• Locked thread