Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Is it any good? I don't play many WRPGs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

a bunch of dudes in byob were really enjoying divinity 2 so if it is anything like it, i imagine its pretty good

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

WEll, I don't give a poo poo about fuckin' byob.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

thats okay i was just telling you about where i heard about a game in the same series sorry for hurting your feelings fella

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

just tell me if there are romances. i can't play those double-you are pee gees that don't have romances.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

http://steamcommunity.com/app/230230/discussions/0/522730075812024374/

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Mr. Pumroy posted:

just tell me if there are romances. i can't play those double-you are pee gees that don't have romances.

Heh. You are pee gees. PeeGee, its like WeeGee, but pee.

nvm no cake
Feb 27, 2011

i liked divinity 2 a lot. i've never played this one, though, but i see a lot of my friends on steam playing it, so that's gotta count for something right?

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

It was kickstarted, which makes me wary

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

successfully kickstarted, though, so its not really an issue at all that that was the way the funds were raised, the only reason to be wary of kickstarter is if you are one of the people funding it from the get go

Arnold of Soissons
Mar 4, 2011

by XyloJW
its nothing like divinity 2 but it is fun

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i apologize for giving you poor second hand information, and accept whatever punishment you see fitting for me

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

zen death robot posted:

ForeverSmug liked it and his tastes are loving awful

SombereroLad
May 18, 2006

WAHAHAHAHAHA
Fun Shoe
a good pal of mine said it was fun as heck, almost to BG2 levels

Dec 26, 2012

it owns hard. you can play it co-op too and thats great because inter-party fighting is a mechanic

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I will give co op a try before final judgement

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
i wanna play divinity original sin but there are other games i have that i didnt play yet. phooey

also byob

Soral
May 30, 2009

if you arent sure you want to play it then give it to me op

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

the combat is okay but teh writing sucks and its got a bunch of regressive stupid poo poo like shared skillpoints between combat/noncombat skills and gold splitting between party members

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

is this game like titan quest in that goons like it even though it's complete poo poo and vastly inferior to other similar games?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
I wish I was gifted Divinity.

• Locked thread