Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tane

-let the confederacy reform and be their own thing again. they're dead weight and we should drop em.
-no zimbooe
-politicians running for office must post ama threads in fyad
-for the love of god let me buy alcohol on a sunday. you are pissing on the first amendment

post your ideas for a better america or recipies for a delicious dessert here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji

- Every time the president fucks up he has to do a physical challenge like on Double Dare and if he fails he doesn't get to be president anymore.
- Whichever team loses the Superbowl they have to change that team's state's name to The Seahawks suck or The Patriots suck or whatever for at least a year.
- People have to be nice to me on the bus.

Afro Doug

blue laws rule bitch. this is a christian nation

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
NUCLEAR FIRE

Sex Beef 2.0
Idk, less shootings maybe.

SIDS Vicious

ukes

SIDS Vicious

was supposed to say nukes, think i prefer what i wrote

poverty goat

legal weed obviously, you guys are bad at this

Diqnol

-Universal Healthcare: This one's an obvious one. We have a nice healthcare system but drat if most of our population isn't getting hosed.
-Multiple major political parties: This duality bullshit where no matter what you pick you have to compromise on a number of issues and a large number of voters just voting along party lines is poo poo and we need to fix it.
-Let Me Shout Fire In The Movie Theater: Well, obviously. What's the big deal if I want to have a movie experience shared only with people familiar with irony? They're the only ones who I want to see it, anyway.
-Solar Roads: This would be cool as hell and would "cement" us as the best country in the world
-Unregulated internet: That's right, I said it. Let the hosed up people exist and put whatever they want on the internet, only arrest them for the hosed up poo poo. Let them put it there anyway because regulating it will leads to other hosed up things worse than letting them have it.

Seanightjar

subsidize animes

Moongrave

Finally Living Rent Free

bog pixie

split it into 50 countries

bog pixie

its obvious

Captain No-mates

i am the grand duke of idaho, please kneel in my presence

om nom nom

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Free Ice Cream Day

bog pixie

bring back each president from the dead, and they will form an immortal council under the leadership of a genetically enhanced bald eagle, Fat Frank. America will be pushed into a new age of corporate fascism, and 70% of goverment funds will be spent on Brands, including brands yiou know and love, usch as Burger King, Cartoon Network, Gucci, and WalMart. some new brands will also take the scene, like PIZZA GODS .they installed aircrafts that drop pizza from the sky - delivery time - 7 seconds. the pizza gods get fuel by sucking up all the clouds. communities of pizza greasers are born and die in those ships.

Flynn Taggart

Murder the rich and build a palace with their bones

deep dish peat moss

-start World War 3 so we can win the World War Championship Belt for a third time.

ron color

Ectral posted:

bring back each president from the dead, and they will form an immortal council under the leadership of a genetically enhanced bald eagle, Fat Frank. America will be pushed into a new age of corporate fascism, and 70% of goverment funds will be spent on Brands, including brands yiou know and love, usch as Burger King, Cartoon Network, Gucci, and WalMart. some new brands will also take the scene, like PIZZA GODS .they installed aircrafts that drop pizza from the sky - delivery time - 7 seconds. the pizza gods get fuel by sucking up all the clouds. communities of pizza greasers are born and die in those ships.

veilo

Never posts
Ask some other countries who have their poo poo together and are not going to laugh for some good ideas.

Moongrave

Finally Living Rent Free

veilo posted:

Ask some other countries who have their poo poo together and are not going to laugh for some good ideas.

Hahaha

Cosmic Charlie

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
Free public gyms needs to be a thing we do well

Guillermus

come back to the spanish empire, we wont threat you bad and you will have better education and health care

treasure bear

America is perfect as it is. Thinking otherwise is un-American.

USA USA USA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Highly Unnecessary

Cosmic Charlie posted:

Free public gyms needs to be a thing we do well

imagine how loving ripped homeless people would look if this were a thing

• Locked thread