Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bawk
Mar 31, 2013

that's it

that's all

thank you dark messiah for giving me the kick button, and plentiful spikes to use it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
also bulletstorm

most people didn't respond well to bulletstorm but it's fun if you are fun

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
like yeah you can chill and kick 50 dudes into a single wall

or you can do a sicknasty powerslide and shoot a guy in half with a quadruple barreled shotgun and have the game specifically award you for it

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.
is it weird that not being able to see your legs is almost a dealbreaker when it comes to first person shooters? its 2014 come on

but yeah dedicated kick buttons are loving awesome and more games need them

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
oblivion with deadly reflex has a kick button that is pretty rad but it's oblivion. but in this mod npcs can pick up any item so you can decapitate a villager who is earnestly trying to kill you with a ear of corn

there's a mod that replaces skyrim's shield bash in third person to a kick but it's hilariously high and i see it more as enemies being stunned by your phenomenal yoga training

Doctor Goat fucked around with this message at 04:22 on Jul 5, 2014

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I think you'll find that a riveting story does the job even better, OP.

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
in rtcw there is a kick key but when you look down you dont have any legs :stare:

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

anime gently caress pillow posted:

I think you'll find that a riveting story does the job even better, OP.

hmmm *looks at checklists of good games*

"Yeah, I'm gonna have to take a story penned by wannabe fantasy-romance writers over the ability to kick dudes of cliffs. It just appeals to me more. Also, can we replace sick rear end katanas with randomly generated caves to explore in an empty open world? Perfect. Perfect."

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Dongslayer. posted:

in rtcw there is a kick key but when you look down you dont have any legs :stare:

i am a nazi wizard and i cast summon leg

sexy cougar on the prowl
Dec 31, 2008
i remember using one of the hl2 map tools to remove the fail state for attacking friendlies in the first town. Taking on the city guard while kicking townsfolk out of windows and into the well was the highlight of the game for me. :kheldragar:

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
if you're playing the mod with kicking and the psp umd launcher make sure to kick the inside of vehicles while driving them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flynn Taggart
Jun 14, 2006

Mighty foot engaged

• Locked thread