Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Man the gameplay in Scorn looks boring :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
RE Revelations 2 has a pretty interesting coop setup: one character is the gun haver, the other character is support/utility. Like they will find hidden items and collectibles, can spot enemies the other player can't, etc. I just finished it solo and had a good time, I imagine playing with a buddy would be a hoot

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Those hand monsters in elden ring move around like disgusting spiders with too many legs. I hate them

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Luigi's Mansion would be a good gateway horror game imo

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Part 2 will be a sequel where Laura has grown up and is busting ghosts

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Hadn't heard of this game before, but it looks pretty intriguing to me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-Pimp8vuXE

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Mote like the callisto...uh...the callisto proctologi----the callisto proctology exam! :cool:

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug

Instant Grat posted:

Almost through RE Revelations, which is very, like.... fine. It passes the time and it's fun enough, I suppose. Think I'm gonna take a break from Biohazard before picking up again with RE6. Maybe I'll jump back to Fatal Frame and dust off that FF3 disc that's been sitting on my shelf for years, see what they got monks sacrificing young girls for this go around.

RE really doesn't give two shits for keeping the same voice actors for the same characters between games, do they

Revelations 2 is an improvement imo

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug

Junk posted:

shattered memories was a great fit for the wii with its flashlight controls and being able to hold the remote up to your ear during the creepy cell phone calls. it was a totally cromulent spinoff of silent hill that didn't try to be a dollar bin knockoff of sh2. the psychological test gimmick was neat even if it didn't impact the plot in that significant a way. it at least made for interesting repeat playthroughs. i'd even say the game's better than downpour

I thought the ending was really touching :unsmith:

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
If you go through Alan wake quickly does that mean you'll skip the twilight zone-esque TV episodes?

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
How is the Blair witch 2019 game? Its on steam sale for $5.99

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Eh that doesn't sound very appealing tbh

Edit: like if its a single cutscene I could get through it, but if if happens constantly throughout the game, no thanks

WHY BONER NOW fucked around with this message at 13:01 on Oct 23, 2023

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Hmm, that sounds manageable...my concern was if it's gratuitous or needlessly cruel. But that description gives me a little confidence. I'll give it a try for the price, thanks guys

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
I know lethal company is a hot new game but I read the less you know about it going in, the better. So having said that can someone give me an elevator pitch I can pass on to my friends to see if we want to try it

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug

parasyte posted:

You've joined up with a strange salvage company to scavenge for items of value from abandoned moons. Do be careful because you'll run into [REDACTED]

Basic Chunnel posted:

Much like PHASMOPHOBIA, it’s a scrappy indie that doesn’t reinvent the concept of a wheel but refreshes the ways by which existing wheels can provide players with panic and stress.

Thanks guys, this is vague enough to pique interest

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Shattered Memories had a really touching ending :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
A little late for the asymmetrical pvp chat but is anyone interested in the upcoming killer klown game?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGA47tWGWBM