Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cute anime girl

I don't get it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cute anime girl

And why did some posters just disappear, namely WMS? Who offended her?

dogcrash truther
at school the retard and spazz would get in pathetic fights with each other to determine who was the absolute lowest on the totem pole

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
K. Flaps and Funkz held me down and squirted seltzer water in my face!

ass
WMS left because he got pissed at arnie and it was hilarious.

Sex Beef 2.0
laugh now but they're the next generation of epic fyad superstars

i am he

because they both have crippling self esteem issues

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

idgi either but I still don'tk now why people post in nite crew when it's just a glorified byob chat thread. I'd rather have some elbow room for all the anime topics

ZeroCount

we have to feel like we control something when in fact we control nothing

Tom Sellout

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
it's cool to fit in and not like nite crew

im not cool btw

poverty goat

it's because there's a whole grey forum for anime but nitecrew brazenly spreads anime wherever they post

poverty goat

if nite crew was in adtrw as they should be nobody in byob would even know about nite crew

Sex Beef 2.0

Sex Beef 2.0 posted:

laugh now but they're the next generation of epic fyad superstars

I'm not being ironic either

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

Mike Maddux posted:

WMS left because he got pissed at arnie and it was hilarious.

Ive heard lots of lies about what I actually did, too :(

SIDS Vicious

yeah arnie you and me both mate

bwatts

Arnold of Soissons posted:

Ive heard lots of lies about what I actually did, too :(

Oil Can Boyd posted:

yeah arnie you and me both mate

what lies have you heard and whats the real story here

SIDS Vicious

for myself i was a total dick and i will readily admit it, windmillslayer a number of times insulted me based on my status as an absolutely poor person and instead of taking it in stride i made a rude thread titled "post itt to misgender windmillslayer" with the post contents being "windmillslayer is a man lol", i then went to that thread, and at least two others inviting windmillslayer back to byob that i felt bad about it, and apologized entirely unironically, i also posted a legitimate apology in nite crew and all windy said back was "lol", i have yet to say anything else rude and do not intend to, as i do not wish to have bad blood with random internet people. i hope i did not misgender her at all in this post, thank you for your time

cuntman.net

i dont hate nite crew

Afro Doug

i like nite crew. i want us all to be friends and share laughs together

bwatts

Oil Can Boyd posted:

for myself i was a total dick and i will readily admit it, windmillslayer a number of times insulted me based on my status as an absolutely poor person and instead of taking it in stride i made a rude thread titled "post itt to misgender windmillslayer" with the post contents being "windmillslayer is a man lol", i then went to that thread, and at least two others inviting windmillslayer back to byob that i felt bad about it, and apologized entirely unironically, i also posted a legitimate apology in nite crew and all windy said back was "lol", i have yet to say anything else rude and do not intend to, as i do not wish to have bad blood with random internet people. i hope i did not misgender her at all in this post, thank you for your time

and arnie?

Carecat

Oil Can Boyd posted:

It seems p mean to not call people buy their preferred gender :(

SIDS Vicious

that would be why i apologized profusely a number of times, lets all skip that part of my post again though shall we

dogcrash truther

Oil Can Boyd posted:

that would be why i apologized profusely a number of times, lets all skip that part of my post again though shall we

yeah, but did you apologize?

poverty goat

wms should just post a thread where we all missclass sid vicious as some kind of even poorer person

Koishi Komeiji

cute anime girl posted:

And why did some posters just disappear, namely WMS? Who offended her?

I don't know. I was gone from byob when all that happened.

poverty goat

sid vicious is a starving african child with ebola haha

FluffieDuckie

dogcrash truther posted:

at school the retard and spazz would get in pathetic fights with each other to determine who was the absolute lowest on the totem pole

but really they're the lowest right? :ohdear:

cuntman.net

im a retarded spazz

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

Oil Can Boyd posted:

lol. windmill is a bitch if that's honestly all it took to run him off after calling you poor and poo poo. especially cuz the dude lives with his parents still.

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

Bureaus Watts posted:

what lies have you heard and whats the real story here

regardless of anyone's story, the truth is that WMS is a gender-confused emotionally-immature teenager, and several Yobbers took advantage of this by taunting and harassing her until she no longer felt welcome in BYOB. very chill stuff IMO.

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

Awesome! posted:

lol. windmill is a bitch if that's honestly all it took to run him off after calling you poor and poo poo. especially cuz the dude lives with his parents still.

there was a lot more to it than just Sid's thread.

Diqnol

How about: everyone's gay as hell.

ellic

I never asked for this

Afro Doug posted:

Bukowski

hammulder

Illegal Carrot posted:

regardless of anyone's story, the truth is that WMS is a gender-confused emotionally-immature teenager, and several Yobbers took advantage of this by taunting and harassing her until she no longer felt welcome in BYOB. very chill stuff IMO.

that's actually chill as gently caress lol

She a man

He's a woman

Who cares

cuntman.net

Afro Doug posted:

Bukowski

hammulder
Let me introduce you to a little something called "emotional maturity"

*drinks a 40 oz in one sitting, passes out in chair, lit cig dangling precariously over flammable carpet*

Personally I blame my father

Sex Beef 2.0

anime gently caress pillow posted:

How about : everyone's gay as hell.

Reset Button

why is a chill place so passive aggressive?
is nite crew this passive aggressive?? do they like parrots?

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
Nite Crew does not care at all tbqh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ulvir

the rudest thing I ever did to WMS was calling her a kid on chat whenever her lack of experience and exposure to the real world shined through in her words.

• Locked thread