Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

BambooEarpick posted:

Well, now that you've piqued my interest, how do I go about watching this?

Crunchyroll. Currently the first episode is subscribers-only, but it'll become free to watch in a week or so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

I'm sorry.

I'm actually not sorry at all

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Ha ha, it's time for GIFs! :dance:

This is an extremely giffable show.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

Mid-twenties iirc, but even in the 90s the only place I saw rotary phones was in very old phone booths and I think my Grandma had one. The same sort as in the episode, big, black and heavy. You could probably have used the thing as a weapon, hell, you could probably have knocked someone out with just the receiver.

I'm in my late 20s and I just barely remember having a rotary phone at home when I was four or five. Thing is, I live in a small town, so it's not hard to imagine that someone even in their mid 30s and who has lived in The Big City all their life has never seen a rotary phone.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Best scene of the episode:

"Hey, I was having an emotional moment here! :arghfist::mad:"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

This loving show :allears:

It's not always that an episodes makes me laugh until I'm crying, and then almost moves me to tears. Serious contender for best show of the season, right here.

• Locked thread