Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
madmac
Jun 22, 2010
This is a fun show. I spent the whole spring season wanting a nice feel good comedy and it feels so refreshing to finally have one.

Also, Naru is apparently voiced by an actual 7 year old, which is neat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

madmac
Jun 22, 2010

bubblegumbo0 posted:

I was worried that episode 2 might not be as good but nope it's still drat great. So many new characters squeezed into one episode.

Yeah, my only concern with this show was that it might not hold up over 12 episodes but after the second episode it's looking golden.

madmac
Jun 22, 2010
Barakamon was both really great and refreshingly different. It's a common complaint, but man is there not enough anime about adults. I watched the last episode a couple hours ago and I already miss the show.

Even the stories that came out about the casting were really cute, I've seen a couple interviews talking about how all the kids in the studio adored Handa's VA and followed him around everywhere.

• Locked thread