Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting
Such a heartwarming first episode. :3: I remember reading some of the manga a long time ago, and I have to say the animated version is so much better. For me it's kinda like Chihayafuru in that aspect.

The opening and ending songs own by the way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting
Funimation finally added the episodes to their website (I don't know if they did this earlier, but I just found out :v:). So I marathoned it, and I just wanna say this is the best feel-good show of the season along with Nozaki-kun!

Episode 7 was a nice blend of serious and funny. What killed me was the part at the end where Kawa-san was wearing those dumb glasses. They moved?! Also the "Hey, I was having a serious moment :mad:"

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting

madmac posted:

Even the stories that came out about the casting were really cute, I've seen a couple interviews talking about how all the kids in the studio adored Handa's VA and followed him around everywhere.

Oh my god, that's adorable! :3:

I still need to catch up with this series, but it's been all incredibly heart-warming fun so far. Praying that we get a second season of this along with Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun S2 and Chihayafuru S3 airing at the same time.

just let me dream...

• Locked thread