Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

glomkettle posted:

Was I just imagining the little Kamen Rider reference when the kids were running around playing?

I'm fairly certain they were references.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

linall posted:

The best dream.

Also hundred punch mama really made the home scenes for me.

This season had some of the best mothers (Psycho Mother from Majimoji being the other one I can immediately point to)

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

AnonSpore posted:

I blew through this in a couple of days and it was the best thing I've watched since Nichijou. The only bad part is that I'm really drat sad it's over. Ordered all the manga. Great stuff. Nthing the sentiment that using actual children for the kids was amazing.

What might be troublesome is any vocal changes due to adding that might pop up between now and S2

• Locked thread