Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Oh cool, I had actually read a couple of chapters of this a long while back and couldn't remember the name. Now I can actually read more at last (or watch I guess).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I think I would go as far to say that this is the best show this season by a pretty large margin.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
My favorite joke was probably busting out the credit card on Naru, because of course that would work on her.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
God the cast are such goofballs. I haven't seen a feel-good show like this since Tsuritama.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
For some reason I had it in my head that this was the last episode, which made me feel kind of weird about it until I realized that obviously there was one more. Gonna miss this show real bad, the manga is still ongoing right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
ORA ORA ORA Mom is pretty cool.

Thank you show, you were a good 'un. Don't know what more you could do in another season but I know it'll be great.

• Locked thread