Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soylentbits
Apr 2, 2007

im worried that theyre setting her up to be jotaros future wife or something.

Nate RFB posted:

I actually rather like the romance this time around, to the point where I even posted about the series at one point in the Shoujo/Romance thread. I think the series balances its components quite well.

I'm ok with it because this chapter features the one coupling I'm irrationally rooting for. Otherwise it's generally better as a pure gag comic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soylentbits
Apr 2, 2007

Pyronic posted:

a chuunibyou?
:allears:

Translation please.

Soylentbits
Apr 2, 2007

Wittgen posted:

Chuunibyou literally means 9th grader disease. It refers to people of about that age who believe they have super powers or are just generally super duper awesome.

Love the UFO.

There's a word for that? In my day we used to call that imagination. You whippersnappers you.

Soylentbits
Apr 2, 2007

Rodyle posted:

To be fair, consider that he just saw Shiragami's parents.

Also she is clearly the best dumb girl there and they could totally adopt.

Soylentbits
Apr 2, 2007

Bakanogami posted:

I was ready for the punch line vein that they were using garlic bread for the race.

That doesn't really work with any Japanese bun though. Maybe curry bread.

Soylentbits
Apr 2, 2007

Captain Invictus posted:

I was literally thinking the same thing about cloning him actually. I can't see any other outcome that would leave everyone happy :v:

I would like Aizawa to win and for Youko to slowly become the new principal.

Soylentbits
Apr 2, 2007

Talas posted:

I'm still wondering who the hell would marry her... I mean, if the teacher is really blood-related or something.

She makes clones all the drat time. I'm sure some gained sentience or something.

Soylentbits
Apr 2, 2007

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Jitsu-wa-Watashi-wa/Vol-007-Ch-061-005--Omake?id=219120

In which girls are dumb or cute by which I mean dumb.

Soylentbits
Apr 2, 2007

paragon1 posted:

So how do you think they're going to explain Aizawa's head thing? New hat?

She was clearly modeling for him. Wait why could it be undressed then?!! Why is it so accurate?!! Eromine-kunnnn!!!

But with goofy faces.

Soylentbits
Apr 2, 2007

Captain Invictus posted:

A harem of three characters? What a weak-rear end harem. Just because the cast is primarily female and there's romance doesn't mean that it's necessarily a harem. There's like 10 girls and 2 of them are actually seriously going for asahi, with a third Cobra Commandering it up in the background.

Into Asahi:
Vampire
Alien
Misfortune God
Werewolf (?)

Would Sleep With Asahi:
Misfortune God
Werewolf
Charismatic Pervert (?)

No Attraction to Asahi:
Demon
Angel
Vampire Mom
Time Traveler
Magical Teacher

Am I missing any? Also remember when Tenchi Muyo was considered a harem? Now the love triangle trope is so standard that it requires at least five girls, one relative, a teacher, and an animal to qualify as a harem series.

Soylentbits
Apr 2, 2007

Soylentbits posted:

Into Asahi:
Vampire
Alien
Misfortune God
Werewolf (?)

Would Sleep With Asahi:
Misfortune God
Werewolf
Charismatic Pervert (?)

No Attraction to Asahi:
Demon
Angel
Vampire Mom
Time Traveler
Magical Teacher
Non-Magical Sister

Dumb
Everyone

Soylentbits
Apr 2, 2007

MrAptronym posted:

Holy crap, I didn't notice either. This chapter is absolutely fantastic. The comparisons to last chapter, the reactions, everything. Shima is the best worst character.

This has to be the peak, that was some goddamn high art.

I was surprised by that little aside as well. Not something I really expect in manga, but it also makes a lot of sense with Kuromine trying to remind an off the rails Nagisa about whats going on here. Its nice that they played up the dramatic irony of the situation.

Also a good portion of them are very biologically different species. Completely different cultures and gender concepts. They are like the most tolerant group of friends ever.

Soylentbits
Apr 2, 2007

Sakurazuka posted:

The best part of the anime is going to be going 'Oh hey, remember when Kuromine's thing was the he couldn't lie?'

He's still horrible at it but nobody believes what his face should be telling them.

Soylentbits
Apr 2, 2007

I think that was the dumbest Eromine has ever been.

Soylentbits
Apr 2, 2007

chumbler posted:

Oka has earned his ending with best girl Mikan in this chapter.

I don't know how this series still manages to deliver, but it does.

I still can't believe Mikan became good. She was the worst before she became anti-principal fortune God grandmother.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soylentbits
Apr 2, 2007

Covok posted:

If you think about it, if the future is "hey, I marry someone awful," isn't that just solved by resolving to not marry them? Like, it's not like anyone has a gun to the head in this scenario.

That's never how time travel works and they know it.

• Locked thread