Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I don't really care what you have to say about the game in general, but World of Warcraft has some great music, and I use it during my cardio sessions at the gym. Does that make me a bad person? I don't think so. Does that make me a more healthy and sustainable character? Unquestionable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Anime Device posted:

I don't really care what you have to say about the game in general, but World of Warcraft has some great music, and I use it during my cardio sessions at the gym. Does that make me a bad person? I don't think so. Does that make me a more healthy and sustainable character? Unquestionable.

Well it's the perfect music for repeatedly preforming boring mindless activities, so I guess a gym fits.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Wrath of the lich king had some really serious tracks. I'll listen to these during my next workout and report back op

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
youd have to be a pretty boring person to listen to an mmo soundtrack while mmo'in instead of making your own playlist

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

The Taint Reaper posted:

Well it's the perfect music for repeatedly preforming boring mindless activities, so I guess a gym fits.

i realize this is a troll but if you really think working out is mindless you probably weren't doing it right

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

The Taint Reaper posted:

wow was this suppose to be insulting?

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Anime Device posted:

wow was this suppose to be insulting?

No just stating facts.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

The Taint Reaper posted:

No just stating facts.

You've never been to a gym in your life.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pOq4hyoX9g

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Anime Device posted:

I work out in my sex dungeon from home.

I don't want some stranger's sweat germs, that's icky.

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
Ultima Online has the best music of any MMO.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Frank Horrigan posted:

Ultima Online has the best music of any MMO.
I disagree

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jY66zHksLc

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Anime Device posted:

Neither has anyone in this thread

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Neither has anyone in this thread

Cardio calls out my name and I answer.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Anime Device posted:

Cardio calls out my name and I answer.

Imp Zone Fitness Megathread

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Benny D posted:

i realize this is a troll but if you really think working out is mindless you probably weren't doing it right

Or at all.

cute anime girl
Feb 14, 2014

I literally spent hours in Grizzly Hills for the music. Minimizing the window and surfing the internet with that music playing was the poo poo.

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

My life is a barrel o' fun!!
Revengeance has the best workout music.

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002

cute anime girl posted:

I literally spent hours in Grizzly Hills for the music. Minimizing the window and surfing the internet with that music playing was the poo poo.

Oh gently caress yeah GH. Gonna get some nordic wonder in this thread.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

One time at a 24 hour fitness in Fullerton, you know they have pictures of trainers and listings of education/qualifications/certificates, well one of the trainer's hobbies was Kayaking and "For the Horde - World of Warcraft".

Epic.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_Z2E6SYQnk

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002

Anime Device posted:

One time at a 24 hour fitness in Fullerton, you know they have pictures of trainers and listings of education/qualifications/certificates, well one of the trainer's hobbies was Kayaking and "For the Horde - World of Warcraft".

Epic.

This is b/c there is literally nothing else to do in fullerton

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Axel Serenity posted:

This is b/c there is literally nothing else to do in fullerton

I saw Zebrahead for free once.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
Post details of your workout routine OP

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
City of Heroes, despite being a bad game, had some good music tracks. The Rikti Mothership zone's music in particular was pretty nice. Listening to this poo poo while 100 dorks spew super powers in every direction, explosions and lasers and all sorts of poo poo flying around. :pcgaming:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDOgWnvTAKM

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

My life is a barrel o' fun!!

Anime Device posted:

Epic.

"I wanted to cosplay an Orc warrior so I BEEFED UP! I can help you do the same as well!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
orange county isnt the worst place you could be

• Locked thread