Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDigIzPtiD4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Hey You Pikachu was fun to young me.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I never played any pokemon games on the gamecube, but I wish I had.

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

You sayin' I like dubs?!?
no idea this game even existed

why doesn't nintendo do any neat stuff with pokemon anymore, is it because it's easier to make the same game over and over?

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

darealkooky posted:

no idea this game even existed

why doesn't nintendo do any neat stuff with pokemon anymore, is it because it's easier to make the same game over and over?

There are still a ton of Pokemon spinoffs. Whether or not you think they are neat is up to you.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I guess

LordHippoman
May 30, 2013

I, frankly, want this smug Jagen to be my avatar on all forms of social media immediately.
I liked how Delibird would show up at your back door and stare through the glass screen.

bara godzilla
Jul 27, 2010

hey you pikachu was better

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

DLTN posted:

hey you pikachu was better

hey you pikachu was extremely my poo poo

shame i can't go back and play it since the mic is probably broken and, uh, i don't think i could bear tossing out the last shreds of my dignity by actually talking at that game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bara godzilla
Jul 27, 2010

i cried when i had to let pikachu go

thats my story

• Locked thread